All reviews outback steakhouse hamburg area nice hotel room was clean a hilton honors member omelet would stay here again breakfast was included restaurants and shopping one night stay road trip front desk staff staff was very friendly nice stay hgi lobby pillows
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We had a problem with our reservation and the staff did the best they could to help resolve it. The walls are thin and we woke at 3AM when the room next door turned on the TV. It was still on when we left at 8:30.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeanette B
Anne G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Jeanette B

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Asst. General Manager
Hilton Garden Inn Lexington

Reviewed 26 September 2017

excellent location, staff, including your breakfast is an excellent idea (good selection and options to start your day) Great restaurants around the area. Bed comfortable, nice pillows, room very clean, nice free parking

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Hilton Garden Inn Lexington to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We were late getting in, so we had asked for a late check out at 1 p.m. We were woke up by housekeeping at 8:30am. The room quality was as other Hilton's and Hamptons are. But as far as the service we got and the rude interruptions that we recieved it wasn't even worth the stay up there. Not only did house keeping just knock on the door, but continued to try to open the door. Thank the Lord that we had the dead lock locked or they probably would have started cleaning it. Not only did they slam the door open once, but three or four different times. Thats after I had already yelled to the we had a late check out. If I would have known the outcome of that stay, we would have drove straight home instead of stopping to stay the night somewhere, or just picked a different hotel to stay in. We paid the friends and family rate ($75) and I still don't think this hotel was worth it. When we left my husband had said " I feel like they wanted us in to get our money and out as soon as possible, so that the employees could go home." He is exactly right on that. I highly do not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristal Y
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Great hotel. Friendly staff & excellent service. Hotel close to everything u would need. Enjoyed sitting outside on little patio area with friends. Enjoyed cookies & drinks in the afternoon. Keurigs in the room were great.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Anne G, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I am familiar with the Hilton brand, and that is the reason for the choice. It was very similar to most Hilton Garden Inn hotels that I ave stayed in before. The two best reasons were clearly for me during this trip were Daphne & Josh who both worked at the front desk, but at different times. Josh remembered my birthday the day before and when I saw him the day after my birthday he remembered and asked how my birthday was.

During my stay, I had some issues concerning the microwave, the linen and the room key. Daphne, handled everything with professionalism and courtesy.

All in all it was a pleasant experience, but the direct tv, kept going out displaying "no signal". There was an issue with a pillowcase being soiled, but once it was reported it was taken care of.

There are many fast food restaurants in the area within walking distance.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family