“upscale look, pub feel”

Add it.
The Cellar Bar & Grille
Ranked #301 of 1,018 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Description: We are sports bar and grille. We have over 30 TV's, a kids game room, a private dining room that holds up to 16 and 120 seat patio
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Good pub food, decent beer selection with great service. The beef and beer cheese on a pretzel is worth a visit alone. Best black bean burger in town and grab the cellar chips with a cold draft! TV's in every direction make it a great place to watch sports and if you walk out to the patio you feel like you are on vacation.

Date of visit: June 2013

Reviewed 20 December 2012

what a great place to hangout. the food was good the parking was great and it wasn't off the beaten path. You all really need to get a better marketing manager! Thank goodness for urbanspoon! Lunch was great. I look forward to trying you all for dinner. Our boys will LOVE LOVE LOVE all the TVs.

Date of visit: December 2012
1  Thank SoccermomKB
Reviewed 28 September 2012

But the patio needs some attention if you want to get away from SMOKERS....too bad, cuz the food was incredible! The appetizers are all great. Meals were flavorful and good size portions. It was just too bad to have to contend with the smell of tobacco floating over our table, our food and our clothing. It spoiled a perfect evening on the patio. Smokers should be confined to one area of the patio or tables with shade should be more plentiful for larger parties.

Date of visit: September 2012
Reviewed 5 August 2012

This place is a local hideout that is a great place to watch a ball game. The food here is above average. My favorite thing is the triple threat appetizer. Tortilla chips with a cup each of salsa, queso and chili. The hot brown is good, the chicken with peppers and onions in great.

They have lots of televisions and the staff is knowledgeable about what sports are on.

Reviewed 16 April 2011

My first dining occasion at the Cellar occurred during the Cats Final Four game. I left there with happy thoughts (about The Cellar…). I wouldn’t normally order anything besides drinks at a local bar. I know I can fix a better whatever they are grilling, but I had a burger anyway. I was very impressed, yeah, a burger I know, right!? But it was a perfect mid-rare, good quality ground beef fresh and hand-smashed, the toppings were good and fresh too. Considering it was the busiest night anyone could imagine, I walked away full of cheap buckets of beer and a good burger in my stomach, all with very good service. I have been back since!

Date of visit: April 2011