“Lunch Date”
Review of Double Dogs

Double Dogs
Ranked #182 of 1,019 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate lunch at Double Dogs today! It was so good. Such a nice treat. We shared nachos which were delicious and served in a dog bowl. My husband had a burger and I had the BLT. Both were delicious. The French fries were good too. Our server was excellent and refilled our drinks well.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

They have 5 tables outside where you are permitted to have your dog, and another 5 your not. I went there and 4 of the 5 which permitted dogs we occupied by groups without dog, the 5 which didn’t allow dogs were empty. We had to leave because there were no tables that permitted dogs. Poor seating, poor planning, poor management? I’ve been there before and enjoyed the food. But on this day I was not welcomed

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I travel a lot and stumbled into this place to watch basketball. Loved everything about it but all the UK shirts. LOL!!!
They did turn on the IU game for me. Food was good and the people were friendly.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018

A perfect combination of food--appetizers, burgers, hot dogs, varieties of mac & cheese--along with a cool atmosphere. Ate on the spacious patio that is dog friendly with water bowls and shade. A perfect place for an afternoon meal. Definitely try the East Tennessee Carbonara Mac.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped on the way thru town on I-75. Good wings, fries, chicken tenders. Excellent smoked Turkey sandwich. Very good salads. Airy atmosphere. Hope this concept expands to Central Ohio.

Date of visit: July 2018