Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$153
TripadvisorUS$153
BestWestern.com
PricelineUS$152
Hotels.comUS$153
Lol.travelUS$190
All reviews bourbon trail great place to stay staff was very friendly waffles nice stay the breakfast area beds were very comfortable free breakfast distilleries malinda lexington distillery motel highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2019

Very satisfied with the stay. Highly recommended since we stayed at this hotel many times in the past. The service was excellent, no complains at all. The room was very clean and pleasant in appearance.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Magen H, General Manager at Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2019

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! And thank you for your loyalty to our hotel! We appreciate you. Hope to see you again, soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2019

Very friendly employees! Our rooms were very cozy and clean as well. Malinda, who was serving breakfast that morning, was very friendly and served us a lovely breakfast. Would highly recommend staying here if you're in Lawrenceburg!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Magen H, General Manager at Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2019

Thank you so much! We're happy to hear our staff made for a great experience! They love what they do and we love to acknowledge their great service. Thanks for staying and thanks for your feedback. Please come back and see us.

Reviewed 9 December 2019

I really enjoyed this hotel! I travel a lot for work. My room was very clean! Lobby was clean, all staff was great! The young lady Autumn who got me checked in recommended local place to eat dinner! She was very helpful/sweet. Even let me switch my room last minute as i don't like being on 1st floors! I liked the size of my room (king bed). location was great as well because you're very close to lots of things! Cute little town!

Malinda was fantastic as well! She fixed a batch of fresh eggs/bacon & brought up to my room! She added little touch of a sweet note & threw a candy cane on the tray! She made sure i was happy with breakfast & my stay! Very sweet woman.

Only tiny complaint lost 1 star, check out is @ 11am. I don't feel staff should knock on doors before then as it woke me up & i had already been approved for late check out @ 12. Granted, housekeeping didn't get the message, which was okay! She was very apologetic, i crawled back in bed!!!
i will be booking with them again!

Room tip: I prefer end rooms! Less noise/doors shutting/hearing other guest!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Magen H, General Manager at Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2019

Thank you for taking time to share your experience! We appreciate your stay and your great review! Our team works very hard to go the extra mile and I'm proud to hear that was your experience. Thank you for acknowledging each of them! We hope to see you again, soon. Please let us know if we can be of assistance. Thanks again!

Reviewed 30 November 2019

Such a terrific hotel! Staff is absolutely top-notch, every single staff member I came across was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good and coffee was delicious. Room was super clean and spacious, bathroom was too. Parking was a breeze. My stay was perfect and I will be back!

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Magen H, General Manager at Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Thank you for your excellent review! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and especially our staff members. Your recommendation is very important to us and we thank you for taking the time to share! Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 22 November 2019

The people at the front desk went out of their way to help us find places to eat and visit.
Malinde in the breakfast area did a super job on keeping all the food items filled and was very friendly also.

Date of stay: November 2019
Magen H, General Manager at Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2019

Thanks for taking the time to compliment our staff! We appreciate your stay and your feedback. Hope to see you again, soon. Thanks again.