Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.comUS$153
PricelineUS$152
Expedia.comUS$153
Hotels.comUS$153
Orbitz.comUS$153
Lol.travelUS$190
All reviews bourbon trail great place to stay staff was very friendly waffles nice stay the breakfast area beds were very comfortable free breakfast distilleries malinda lexington distillery motel highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2019

Very friendly employees! Our rooms were very cozy and clean as well. Malinda, who was serving breakfast that morning, was very friendly and served us a lovely breakfast. Would highly recommend staying here if you're in Lawrenceburg!

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Magen H, General Manager at Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2019

Thank you so much! We're happy to hear our staff made for a great experience! They love what they do and we love to acknowledge their great service. Thanks for staying and thanks for your feedback. Please come back and see us.

Reviewed 9 December 2019

I really enjoyed this hotel! I travel a lot for work. My room was very clean! Lobby was clean, all staff was great! The young lady Autumn who got me checked in recommended local place to eat dinner! She was very helpful/sweet. Even let me switch my room last minute as i don't like being on 1st floors! I liked the size of my room (king bed). location was great as well because you're very close to lots of things! Cute little town!

Malinda was fantastic as well! She fixed a batch of fresh eggs/bacon & brought up to my room! She added little touch of a sweet note & threw a candy cane on the tray! She made sure i was happy with breakfast & my stay! Very sweet woman.

Only tiny complaint lost 1 star, check out is @ 11am. I don't feel staff should knock on doors before then as it woke me up & i had already been approved for late check out @ 12. Granted, housekeeping didn't get the message, which was okay! She was very apologetic, i crawled back in bed!!!
i will be booking with them again!

Room tip: I prefer end rooms! Less noise/doors shutting/hearing other guest!
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Magen H, General Manager at Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2019

Thank you for taking time to share your experience! We appreciate your stay and your great review! Our team works very hard to go the extra mile and I'm proud to hear that was your experience. Thank you for acknowledging each of them! We hope to see you again, soon. Please let us know if we can be of assistance. Thanks again!

Reviewed 30 November 2019

Such a terrific hotel! Staff is absolutely top-notch, every single staff member I came across was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good and coffee was delicious. Room was super clean and spacious, bathroom was too. Parking was a breeze. My stay was perfect and I will be back!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Magen H, General Manager at Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Thank you for your excellent review! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and especially our staff members. Your recommendation is very important to us and we thank you for taking the time to share! Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 22 November 2019

The people at the front desk went out of their way to help us find places to eat and visit.
Malinde in the breakfast area did a super job on keeping all the food items filled and was very friendly also.

Date of stay: November 2019
Magen H, General Manager at Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2019

Thanks for taking the time to compliment our staff! We appreciate your stay and your feedback. Hope to see you again, soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed 12 November 2019

Came to Kentucky to take the hubby on a few bourbon tours over the holiday weekend. Lawrenceburg was right in the middle of where we wanted to be, was not disappointed. The staff was wonderful, room very clean.

Room tip: We stayed in a king suite, room 203. Super large and comfortable.
Date of stay: November 2019
Magen H, General Manager at Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2019

Thanks for staying and thanks for sharing! Happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and found a convenient hub for your Bourbon Trail adventures. We hope you will visit again. We're within an hour's drive to all the distilleries! Thanks again for your compliments to our staff and housekeeping team.