“Amazing lunch!”

Rowena Landing Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Jamestown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 January 2017

We had lunch here and it was fantastic! My husband ordered the KY brown and loved it! I ordered all you can eat catfish and it was delicious -best I have ever had! Service and view and great food - couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Kentucky State Resort Parks always score high on food. Rowena Landing is no exception. Nice selection (I recommend the seafood platter and hot brown). Very tasty and reasonably priced. Friendly service!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Great view of the lake! Very pleasant and attentive servers.

Food is absolutely barely adequate. We never tried the buffet as it wasn't open for breakfast or lunch for some reason. The burgers and chicken that the kids ordered were no better than a fast food restaurant. The pancakes at breakfast were "gritty." Our steak salad (steak cooked medium rare) was so overdone that it was nearly black, chewy and completely unseasoned.

The only thing I can recommend is the hot brown sandwich. It's amazing. I got to taste a bite of a friend's.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

We were hoping to have the dinner buffet at this restaurant on a Sunday evening. However, they didn't offer it, so we had their specials. They provided us with huge plates full of food that looked good but only average tasting. We have had better food before at this restaurant.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

We had the buffet which was fairly good. Catfish fiddlers, catfish nuggets, bbq ribs, fried chicken, and some normal buffet style food green beans, mashed tatoes (which had great flavor), greens, salad bar. About what you would expect from a buffet but a bit better than average, friendly staff, and a great view is why I gave 4 instead of 3. I went back for seconds on the catfish and potatoes.

1  Thank lance c