Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$84
PricelineUS$84
Agoda.comUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
TravelocityUS$84
Orbitz.comUS$84
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2020

The room was easy access and decent, stayed four nights, and room was not cleaned entire time we were there nor anyone offered clean towels, had to go get them myself. Heavy foot traffic and doors banging all night long every night. I reserved on their website and received confirmation of $75 a night. When they processed payment thru bank they overcharged, and when I asked about it they played stupid and would not refund the difference claiming I was getting room at a discounted price of $85.74 a night. I asked to speak with a manager and was told she was on vacation, so I asked for a number for corporate to speak with someone and was told there was no corporate or anybody I could talk to about it. No fridge or microwave in room or continental breakfast. Claiming to have fast wireless internet which was not working over half the time and kept disconnecting what time it was working. Room was very basic with single serve coffee maker and TV. Next time in area for family reunion we will be staying at another motel in nearby Paintsville. Save yourself the hassle and stay somewhere else.

Room tip: Heavy foot traffic with doors slamming people talking all night long every night.
Date of stay: May 2020
Thelma Jude- Moore, Other at Brookshire Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2020

So sorry you were unhappy with your stay. I am personally here to help you in the future.

Manager

Reviewed 1 April 2019

Small hotel in a small town. My second stay here. Clean rooms. Bed acceptably comfortable. Window opens, freezer compartment in fridge, good water pressure.
The back side of hotel is quiet and darker than front side.
Negatives:
No usb ports, very few outlets, plan on breakfast elsewhere

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Thelmamoore23, Manager at Brookshire Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2019

Thank you for staying with us.
Thelma

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

By seeing the price I thought in a different way but when I reach there I feel good.

Nice ambience and food.

High speed WiFi.

Clam and cool location.

Hygiene is there priorities what I observed from there maintenance.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Thelmamoore23, Manager at Brookshire Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you very much. We appreciate your business. Always great to have you.
Thanks
Thelma

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We stay here every year and every year it seems to go down. Last year the sheets were dirty and we had to have them changed. This year the sheets were stained and had burn holes. There was also a drawer missing from the dresser. I asked if they had a roll away bed after we checked in and was told "yes, I will bring it to your room". I said thank you and finished unloading my car except for the air mattress I brought. Upon checkout saw I was charged for the roll away. Had I known there was a fee i would have used the air mattress that I had. When I talked to them I was told sorry..... they charged my card for it without asking me and wouldn't refund.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Thelmamoore23, Manager at Brookshire Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for staying here at Brookshire Inn.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for business for a couple nights. The rooms and rather the whole place was very clean. The continental breakfast has the following options: waffles, donuts, bagels, cereal, coffee. The place was basic and didn't have any high end finishes but the price ($85/night) reflected that. It also offers free wifi which was surprisingly fast. The staff was very friendly and accomdating.

Date of stay: October 2016