“Awesome place!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone Number: 606-672-3311
Description: Phone Number: 606-672-3311
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Lots of fried foods, great tasting things! I wish they served elk on the menu! Really friendly servers!

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I visited Elk Mountain Cafe for having a lunch. the hamburger I ordered was great and fresh and i liked the atmosphere inside the restaurant. it was well designed with lumber and provided atmosphere of cabin. this place was run by two elderly couple and they were so kind. it is not located in downtown of Hyden, so you have to drive about 3 minutes toward outskirt of Hyden and it will be totally worth it!

1  Thank DolyHan
Reviewed 19 June 2013

This small little restaurant is very pleasant! The owners are very nice and their burgers are very flavorful!! They honestly suprised me, I would have never thought this small little place would be have the best burgers in town, oh but they did!! They take their time to make sure their burgers are up to par!! I was honestly blown away! Definetly worth a stop!

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I ate here for lunch today with some friends. Overall this place was great for a casual lunch. I have ate in the area the past two days and so far this has been the most home town feeling restaurant. The owner was so friendly and very concerned about their customers. If you go here they will make sure you are served well.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

We stopped here after a long drive and were looking for a quiet place to relax and eat as a group. It is on the outskirts of town about ten minutes from downtown, but the drive was totally worth it! The two people who ran the place were so friendly and concerned with how we liked the food and how comfortable we were. The food was served fresh and was not overly greasy or seasoned. My cheeseburger was perfect, and the portion of fries was the perfect amount. This is well worth the drive!