“Late night snack!”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Hazard
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Actually I stopped for a diet Mountain Dew, to help keep me awake while driving from Hazard to London after a long day in Whitesburg. Being a little ashamed of ordering only a drink, I added a Crunchwrap! This was actually my first time ordering this item, but I have tasted it at times when my girls ordered it. I have to say that I am now a fan of this item! It's easy to eat while driving, as all the "insides" are nicely tucked inside a flower tortilla and it is folded towards the center, making it a circular shape, and very easy to hold while you eat it. I added some "hot" sauce with nearly every bite! I actually have never been a Taco Bell fan, but this food item has won me over! Delicious! Give it a try!

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Typical TB menu, fairly new store. The drive through is always wrapped around the building. Hazard must be new to Taco Bell. Cant complain though $5 cravings deal is hard to beat.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

This location is the most visited in KY, maybe the US. Always a huge line inside and out, but it's good food, so we wait.

Reviewed 25 December 2015

wide range of food /dishes. good menu. spicy foods are really tastier. sitting capacity is ok. quick bill.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

Because the drive-thru line wrapped around the building, I parked and went in. Ooops! Long line there also. Even though they had only one register, it move quickly until the group in front of me got to the counter. One person placed the order for five, as they kept modifying the order. To quote John Pinnette, "Get outta the line!"

I finally placed my order, and it was delivered quickly. I recommend their "Chicken Bowl" salad as a diet option. It was delicious.

It's a normal Taco Bell, but better than most I've visited. Friendly staff and clean facility. The only negative is the time it takes to place an order, but that's because the place is so popular.

1  Thank KentuckyHighlander

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!