“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Great food, good service and fair prices. Stop by and check them out if you are in the area. The steaks are excellent.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Coal River Grille is ideal for dining out with friends and family. They can accommodate a crowd and we utilize them for parties. Nice selection. Really like the pizza. Salads are good. We have good service.

1  Thank EvelynTheTravelBug
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This restaurant\ Grill has become one of our faves when we visit Hazard,nice clean contemporary decor with a nod to the mining culture of eastern Ky,over the course of numerous visits service and food have been excellent this visit we had a sampler platter and a coal baked pizza, Great job !

1  Thank ronnie h
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We'd go back here again, especially since there's not a lot to eat in Hazard that's not a chain restaurant. Good food!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch with a work colleague....think we were forgotten a few times. First, took longer than usual to get drink orders in...(I have been in numerous times for lunch and a few times for dinner). I order salad bar while my colleague ordered a salad and ribs. I waited 5-7 minutes before going up to get my salad thinking his Caesar would come.....it was another 5-10 minutes later before he received a garden salad.....it was another few minutes before she brought his right salad......that said, overall the food was good.....just the service was not up to expectations. This spilled over to other staff members.....for example, the salad bar was a mess when I went up.....not surprising as the restaurant was busy....it was disappointing when I went back up later to get a little cottage cheese and the same black olive was in it that was there on my first time through......nobody took time to clean up during the 30-40 minutes we were there.....nor did the empty shredded cheese container get refilled. All in all.....if this was my first visit, I would not look to return very soon. Based on past experience, I hope today was just an anomaly.