“Ah, it's okay.”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #29 of 42 Restaurants in Hazard
Reviewed 23 June 2017

When they moved this Arby's here, they had the opportunity to really make it something nice. Unfortunately, more times than not, the lobby is dirty or your order is wrong. When they get it right, the food is usually pretty good. I just think they are overworked and short staffed.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I skipped breakfast at home because I had an early meeting in Hazard. After the meeting I drove through Arby's and ordered an overpriced Chicken Biscuit and small drink. Problem one, I was given the wrong change and had to correct that. Two: The chicken patty was so small it did not cover the biscuit. Three: the chicken patty was crispy to the point of crunchiness in places. Four The biscuit was crumbly on the outside and doughy on the inside. As if their oven quick-cooked the outside while leaving the inside raw. That would also explain the texture of the chicken.

I've had several problems using the drive-through at this Arby's, as if they know their mistakes won't be discovered until you're miles down the road. I know how to avoid these problems in the future.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Staff is friendly, short wait time for food. Order was accurate, hot and tasty.Restaurant was clean.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

When I go through the drive-thru here, I always find something about my order that is wrong. So this time I went inside and got it to go. The last time I visited an Arby's (Prestonsburg) I promised I would eventually try the Bacon-Bourbon-Brisket. So I did. Once is enough. Something in their orange-colored sauce tasted sour and rancid. I don't know the reason, but I know I don't care for that taste.

There are good Arby's and there are not so good Arby's. I keep hoping for an excellent experience from this one, but haven't found it yet.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

You can take my title two ways, and they're both correct. On several visits, if I use the drive-through, I find that my order has an error in it, but by then I'm far down the road. I've begun to pull over in their parking lot and check it before I leave the property.

On our last visit, my wife placed a special order, and when I picked it up, she was given a totally different sandwich. Rather than cause a fuss, she ate it. Halfway through our meal, the cashier brought her correct sandwich to our table, apologized for the mixup, and told her she could take the correct sandwich home. Nice gesture. I think.

My main complaint is how they build my favorite sandwich - the Reuben. The ingredients are piled on the bun in a way where one bite may be mainly meat, another is mainly sauerkraut, and anything around the edges is mainly bread. Also, the sandwich is so big it should be sliced in half, which they do not do here. The same with the French Dip sub. And a Reuben really needs a dill pickle spear, which Arby's does not have

1  Thank KentuckyHighlander