“Worst Chinese Food I've Ever Tried”
Review of Panda Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Inn
Ranked #18 of 42 Restaurants in Hazard
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I travel for work and pleasure, domestically and abroad. This is, hands down, the WORST version of Chinese food I, and my family, has ever eaten!!! Their menu is limited, even the "hard to screw up" dish my mother ordered, General Tso's Chicken, was of less quality than Walmart's freezer version. The sauce was watery, no hot pepper flakes or peppers, nothing remotely "warm" in the dish. 4 dime sized pieces of broccoli, 3 pieces of green peppers and grilled chicken. It honestly tasted like barbecue aside mixed with soy sauce! The white rice was actually fried rice with eggs but no vegetables. To top it all off after 5-6 bites my 85 year old mother spent the next 20 minutes vomiting. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

The food is really good. I would eat there more often if it were not so expensive. They need to look at the local economy. We can't afford those prices very often. Offer some specials, PLEASE. And these people are not very friendly. I miss Peking, they people there were so nice.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

this is one of my favorite lunch and sometimes dinner place here in hazard. The food is terrific and the servers are polite and the price range is affordable for all incomes

Reviewed 26 March 2016

There are three or four Chinese restaurants in the Hazard area. Panda King is our go-to for to-go. We've eaten in a couple of times when visiting friends at the nearby hospital, but most of the time, if we are passing through Hazard and want Chinese to go, we call Panda King when we reach the edge of town (with our wireless server, that's when we have a usable signal!), and our food is ready for pickup when we get there.

Service is friendly, price is reasonable, and taste is very good.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I love chinese, and this food is probably the best in town. However, the floors and tables are always sticky. I don't feel like they mop enough and change out their rugs. If you don't mind that, then you're golden. We always just order it to go.

1  Thank Danielle W

Been to Panda Inn? Share your experiences!