Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2020

The Staff here is so Wonderful and so friendly! We almost didn't stay but so glad we did and even set up for another week after 3 days as so comfortable. You can't find a motel where everyone is so Nice and inviting and takes such great care of our needs. Quiet, Dog Friendly, Accomodating at it's best! Convenient location and nice Big parking lot for our RV. Made relocating from Idaho so much easier on us and our dogs.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 16 February 2019

This is my third time staying here. I have to say its getting better. I see improvements. Better cleaning of the room, painting and decluttering of the lobby. They are really trying to make it a nice place. Stayed a few weeks ago and it was a great stay. New coffee pots in the room and new towels ! Now if you would just start working on those noisy bathtub inserts Ill give you guys five stars. My only complaint.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

I was ready to be sorely disappointed. But this inexpensive hotel in southeastern Ky. was really pretty good. Staff is unbelievably friendly and helpful; we were all on a first-name basis by the time I left. Room had been renovated with granite countertops, microwave, fridge, good bed & bed linens, nice desk/ chair, etc. Probably an 8.5/10 for cleanliness, which again was waaaay better than I thought it’d be. I’d stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2018

When I walked into the motel, I was made to feel very welcomed and at ease from the care the staff showed toward my husband and I. The male clerk at the desk, Mike, was very curious, polite and helpful. He was also very patient and willingly explained the room options as well as the breakfast included each morning, with our room. We are very happy with the comfort and cleanliness of our room. We slept through the night very peacefully. We will definitely plan to stay here again, each time that we come to Hazard. These people really know how to take care of guests.

Room tip: We prefer the non smoking, King size bedrooms, with Jacuzzi.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RajB962, Guest Relations Manager at American Elite Inn Hazard, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Hi Mary Ann,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am really glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at American Elite. We strive to provide excellent service to our guest. Entire staff takes pride in making our guest stay as pleasant as possible. Really looking forward to seeing you again. Regards, Raj

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

No electric landed me in this motel. Rooms are very spacious and clean. All staff is very professional and courteous. Manager is very professional and nice to visit with. Makes you feel right at home. If you find yourself in Hazard for whatever reason, give these guys a try. You will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
BelindaV271, General Manager at American Elite Inn Hazard, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.