“Good home cooking Breakfast”
Review of Frances's Diner

Frances's Diner
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Hazard
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 7 September 2017

little home cooking diner,nothing fancy..just good eats...had the fried bologna breakfast...loved it :)

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I was fine with this place until a roach crawled across my table while I waited one solid hour for my food and the waitress slammed the plates on my table....Ewwww

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Best home cooking and homemade pies.
Service not great but food definitely makes up for it.
Rate it down due to cigarette smoke.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

The food was ok....the service wasn't too good...they need to hire an additional waitress...staff acted like I was doing the laceca favor spending my money I. This restaurant.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

This place is just one room so if anyone is smoking in the smoking area (the left side) you will smell it in the non-smoking area. I would have rated my meal 5 stars but the smoke was horrible. We ended up eating very quickly because of the smokers.

My comfort food of fried chicken, corn, and mashed potatoes was excellent. I would have loved to take my time eating it. It wasn't even clear that they allowed smoking when we walked in. After we started smelling the smoke we started looking around and noticed the smoking and no smoking signs (they were small).