Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
SAVE US$8
Hotels.comUS$71
PricelineUS$71
HurbUS$79
All reviews business trip shaker village angie baymont cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2020

Although the Manager was a blessing, the hotel is a dive. Not only was the parking lot a haven for drug dealers all night long. Rooms were filthy, Ice machine didn’t work. Reserved 6 rooms. Two for my family 4 for family members for a family member funeral. Hotel charged all rooms to my card. Never corrected properly. Had to dispute one through bank.

Final straw, 7 family members and I were talking to desk attendant. I asked him to contact manager (which she asked me to do if I needed too) it was like a light switch. Went from 0-90 in a split second. Screaming and yelling. Throwing the f-bomb. Kicking all of us out. Threatening us. Yelling at my81 year old aunt. He called the cops on us then told the cops we called them.

Only saving grace was the manager showed up. She removed him from the area and we were good. I would have changed hotels but all of my money was locked on my card because of the incorrect charges. I was trapped.

I reached out to Wyndham and have heard nothing as far as any type of accountability or reimbursement. Never will I say at a Wyndham again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 October 2020

Our family had to come to town for a funeral and we had the worst experience at this hotel. We had one family member put 6 rooms on hold with her credit card. They proceeded to charge her credit card and charged all of us as we arrived. They did not credit her account. To top it all off after the funeral we all went back to the hotel and found that everyone except one couple were locked out of their rooms with all their belongings in the room. When we confronted the front desk staff, he proceeded to be very disrespectful to us and would not listen to us. He then threw us out of the hotel and called the cops. The general manager was called and was able to get us back into our rooms. The front desk staff continued to be rude at all of the us the rest of our time that we were there. Upon are arrival our rooms were not very clean and they never cleaned our rooms while were there.
This is the worst experience I have ever had at a Wyndham Hotel, and I was very disappointed with the hotel. The staff were not very friendly and showed absolutely no customer service. The staff when we checked in were very clueless as to how to do their jobs. I would not recommend anyone to this hotel. Next time we are in Kentucky we will be staying somewhere else. This hotel was not worth the money we paid for the hotel. I really feel that the hotel should credit/refund our entire party because we were all treated very badly.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 26 August 2020

Jacuzzi tub was dirty, spider on bed when I walked in. Washed a load of laundry only to find out the dryer was broken after I washed my clothes I was told they could call the maintenance man in the morning. I would not stay here again

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

Brandy and the staff rock. Linens were clean. Beds soft. However, facets were cracked. Holes in the wall were poorly patched. No dresser. No elevator! We asked for a 1st floor room due to my mom needing an elevator and were still put on 2nd floor. Despite being a Baymont, it was a Super 8 with a new label. Not at all the standard of Baymont. The bench in the front often had people sleeping. 3 different times! 2 had cigarettes hanging out of their mouths. We would have left but we would have had to pay a penalty.
Sadly, we could have stayed at Shaker Villager for about $10 more.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Manager, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Harrodsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2020

Thank you for your feedback. I am saddened to hear that there was some things that needed to be repaired in your room and we are doing all that we can do to look into these things so that when you may return things will be a much better experience to you and other future guests.
I am also pleased that you thought me and my staff was so good to you! I will share your comments with them all who I am sure will be encouraged t hear your words. And I hope that you will come back and visit us again and let us show you that we can and will meet all your expectations of us.
Here at the Baymont Inn and Suites by Wyndham we do strive to meet all your expectations and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 June 2020 via mobile

Was very disappointed in this hotel. It was not the cleanest motel especially for a Wyndham motel. Water was cold the second morning so no shower only one trash can in the whole suite. They “cleaned” the room the first morning but did not restock the coffee or clean cups.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple