Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$105
Orbitz.comUS$105
TripadvisorUS$105
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2019

A group of us, 3 couples, recently traveled to the Bright Leaf Golf Resort to visit this amazing course and to tour distilleries on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. The family who runs this resort is so kind and offers southern hospitality beyond belief. Give it a try.....you will NOT be disappointed! P.S. Be sure to visit Ree in the Pro Shop :)
~~The Indiana Crew

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 11 June 2019 via mobile

We were in the area to visit family. Had a tee time here at Bright Leaf GC. The course was in great condition, we actually played all 27 holes. I really enjoyed the course: the layout, the challenges and the fairways and greens. The staff is warm. The food is great to get, was easy to order at the turn. By the parking lot later night, I could tell a lot of people were staying here.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Rooms are a bit small but very well kept. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The view as the sun rises in the morning is very nice! We are not golfer's but love staying here. Never any noise issues, nice quiet atmosphere just outside of town. They provide outdoor gas grills for your use on the first level. WiFi is provided but seems to be in and out alot. The 19th Hole restaurant is just behind the hotel and has a very friendly staff and good food.

Room tip: We prefer the pool side of the hotel near the office on the first level.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018

The room was nice from first appearance, looked clean and stocked well but the beds were hard as a rock. Honestly, I think the floor would be more comfortable. The room looked like it was freshly remolded, which was nice but I was not happy when I woke up and found mold growing in the coffee pot. We ended up at the gas station to get fresh coffee. I was also not impressed with the fact that there was no breakfast included and it was over $20 to feed 2 people. Not happy. The only other problem I had was the people below us partied outside half the night making it hard to sleep on the rock they called a bed. Next time I will find another hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great experience! Golf course is average at best, but the price is great and the staff is very nice and friendly. The rooms are fine for the occasion. The lunch menu is pretty good and the dinner buffet is pretty average. I go on this trip with a group of 20 and we have a ton of fun every year!

Date of stay: June 2018