Lowest prices for your stay
US$128
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$132
US$124
View deal
SAVE US$8
Hotels.com
Priceline
QualityUS$124
Expedia.comUS$132
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2019

We stayed one evening there and the staff was very nice! We did have to switch rooms because the air conditioner was loud but that was NO problem! The second room the toilet did clog up a few times and we had to call the front desk to ask the people above us to calm their children down which was taken care of immediately! The pool was nice to swim in not too warm or cool just right.
Breakfast was fantastic, real bacon and eggs!! The sausage gravy was very good for a hotel free breakfast! Actually, one of the best hotel breakfasts I have had, many options!
It is an older hotel. The beds were comfortable, they are on the harder side but that is what I like, slept great!
The price of the room was a bit high but with military rate made it much more reasonable! My family and I were very pleasantly happy ,as I said with the few problems we had I would stay again with NO problem! Just get a room on the second floor. Thank you

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Drenda A, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

This is not your average Quality Inn. It is extremely clean, comfortable, with no obvious signs of wear and tear. The staff is amazing and probably deserves a raise! They are genuinely friendly, English-speaking locals, from the front desk clerks right through housekeeping and maintenance. They were able to tell me a lot about the town. I travel a lot, and I was pleasantly surprised to see an actual freezer along with the little refrigerator. I wish all hotels would do that. You'll be pleasantly surprised!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Drenda A, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2019

Reviewed 17 December 2018 via mobile

Free breakfast, nice beds, decent location, it’s nicer than some of the smaller town places I’ve been in, not as nice as others. Indoor pool which looked good, I didn’t try it, since I didn’t expect it. I had originally been put up in Middlesboro which was a long commute for needing to be in Harlan every day. The front desk is very friendly and all around a nice place.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Drenda A, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2018

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

We arrived really late and were greeted warmly by a friendly smile and a “glad you made it! We got checked in quickly and were off to our rooms promptly. I don’t normally do reviews but Ms Harris really made us feel welcome the rooms were immaculate and we had a really good breakfast !

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Drenda A, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Drenda A, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018