Greenbo Lake State Resort (Jesse Stuart Lodge)
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ashland Inn(Ashland)
View Hotel
All reviewshiking trailsrooms are cleanworking orderstate resort parksswimming poolnearest town ispaddlinglobby
Reviewed 4 June 2012 via mobile

We have stayed here 2x. It's a beautiful area. The rooms are clean. Love having a balcony. The restaurant has an amazing Hot Brown. There's a lot to do here. They put activity lists in the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank AmberBee_OG
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I'm a Michigan native and am not accustomed to state parks that have hotels and restaurants. I've stayed at the Greenbo Lake resort twice, and loved it both times. I think the restaurant's menu is a bit limited, but who cares, right? I mean a restaurant in a state park? I'll take it! The rooms here are quite nice--hotel quality--and the surroundings, of course, are beautiful. Lots to do here, but I preferred sitting on the deck with a good book and listening to the wind blow through the tree tops.

Room Tip: I prefer the second floor, because I like having a deck, rather than a patio.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank indyslf
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My sweetie and I did the Valentine package a couple of weeks and we had a great time! This property is overlooking the lake and has a restaurant. There isn't really much else to do, especially in the winter time, but it is so peaceful and wonderful place for couples to go. The Valentine's Package was very nice--with a room, dinner for two and a show. We had a wonderful time and would go back for some of the package deals!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KentuckyTravelBug80
Reviewed 9 January 2012

This is a really good Lodge one of many in the Kentucky park system. The lodge had a great new years eve party with many people and a great time was had by all attending. The lodge has a calming effect on you, walk the trails even in the winter time. You should leave all your electronics at home and just get away from the electronic leash world.

Room Tip: "2nd and 3rd floors have balcony's"
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rus M
Reviewed 8 January 2012

My husband and I stay at this Lodge quite often because it is near our son's house. It is so quiet and peaceful there. The Lodge is not new, but the rooms are nice and very comfortable. The beds a comfortable. Each room has a balcony overlooking the lake. They serve free continental breakfast in the off season and a bigger breakfast in the travel season. It is a great value for the money. Rates are as low as $45.00 in the off season but could be up to $105.00 on weekends in the summer. They have hiking trails, tennis courts, play ground, an outdoor pool, pontoon rental and fishing, just to mention a few.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple