Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$104
View deal
Expedia.comUS$103
TripadvisorUS$103
Orbitz.com
Comfort SuitesUS$103
PricelineUS$103
Hotels.comUS$103
All reviews cookies room was clean donuts breakfast was excellent great stay staff was friendly kentucky horse park indoor pool would stay here again hot breakfast oatmeal the breakfast area bacon one night stay free breakfast couch interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Very clean and quiet hotel. Guest staff was very friendly. I am required to write a 200 character review, but I really don't have anything else to say. I decided to fill this review a bunch of nothingness to get to 200 characters.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 30 May 2021

This is a great hotel for the price paid. The staff was friendly, the pool was perfect for my kiddo, and the room was clean. The only reason it doesn't get five stars is because the hotel could use some updating. Other than that, it's a great place to stay!

Reviewed 24 May 2021

Our room was clean but the beds were too close to walls to get into bed easily if one wasn't sleeping next to the center nightstand. The breakfast was mostly cereals or pastries. But the asst. manager was very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

The hotel was clean but a little rough. They allow pets and it shows. The staff was very nice and helpful. The laundry was not available and the hot tub was not working. It was what we expected for the price.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2021

The woman who checked me in was extremely nice. I was traveling with 2 small dogs and everyting was very comfortable and accomodating. I was on the 2nd floor and would not recommend this. The view I had was of a dirty roof. However, I was not thier for leisure so it was fine for sleeping.

Room tip: view was of the dirty roof. Not pleasant to look at