Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$95
Priceline
US$94
BestWestern.comUS$96
Hotels.comUS$95
FindHotelUS$100
1,130 results
All reviews cookies front desk room was clean hot tub great place to stay waffles great breakfast staff was very friendly bacon definitely stay here again hot breakfast convenient location lots of restaurants indoor pool great price free breakfast bw
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2021

friendly staff, met my acceptations. one thing that was not very good was we stayed in the room right next to the weight room. do not do that. all you could hear was the clanging of the weights until they closed the room.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 18 July 2021

Good property for what we were doing in the area. Room was comfortable and clean. Problem with alarm clock and microwave were quickly "fixed" by the hotel manager. Only problem was taking the time to do the "pre check-in" procedure was a total waste of time.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amit Pandya, General Manager at Best Western Plus Georgetown Corporate Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic rating and review. We love hearing that even if a problem occurs it was fixed on a timely matter. Our goal is always to make sure our guests are comfortable and feel welcome when they come in. We enjoy providing guests with amazing customer service. Our apologies for pre check in procedure and assure it will be resolved with training . Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2021

The employees here are a joke. As i came in the lady symone was very rude and tried to rush through which she then blotched terribly. You could tell she just didnt care to be there. The next day there was a lady named stacy I believe and she was super kind and attentive literally the only one that should have a job after this experince. She was are go to person during this trip. BUT then as my husband went to ask for an extra pillow probably around 3 am the lady was asleep in the cafeteria... not once not twice but three times we caught her asleep during our stay!!!!!! WHAT. i think her name started with a j. This place was a joke. I would look into hiring employees that care. We spent way too much money at this hotel to have to deal with rude people. I asked for the manager and the first lady said they arent here right now and when I asked when the manager be there she didnt know and didnt care. Train your employees on how to deal with customers please we stayed here a week and we avoided certain employees just being we didnt want to deal with the sas of symone and then the only girl couldnt even stay awake enough to talk to her. Management where re youuuu???

Room tip: Get a better staff
Date of stay: June 2021
Amit Pandya, General Manager at Best Western Plus Georgetown Corporate Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review of your stay. We want to apologize for not exceeding your expectations, We want all our guests to leave feeling comfortable and happy with their stay. With new management coming we hope to see you again so we can show you what true customer service is all about! Thank you for choosing Best Western and we hope to see you on your next visit!

Reviewed 1 June 2021

My wife and I spent one night here because of an early medical appointment nearby. We chose Best Western because of their reputation but we were very disappointed. Upon first inspection, the room seemed clean enough. However, there was no remote control for the tv. My wife finally got one by asking housekeeping when they went by. After awhile, I went to use the restroom. When I took the roll of toilet paper off the hanger to make it easier to reach, there was smeared poop on the side of the toilet paper roll! Yuck! I notified the front desk and the clerk asked me what I wanted her to do. She offered to move us to another room but it was late, we were tired, and all of our stuff was unpacked. I told her I’d like someone to maybe talk to housekeeping but that we would stay in the room. Even if we’d changed rooms, if housekeeping missed something like that, what else might they have missed? I just couldn’t feel comfortable after finding human feces on the toilet paper roll. We’ll be finding another place to stay for my wife’s next medical visit.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking time to leave a review of your stay with us. We want all our guests to feel comfortable and safe. You have our most sincere apologies for not exceeding your expectations. Good news, we are under new management now and hope you can give us another chance at providing you with superior customer care! Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

Driving through and stayed here overnight. Very friendly staff. Comfortable room, clean, very convenient to I 75. Breakfast was Grab N Go with limited selections which is understandable. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cathrynr2014