Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$145
PricelineUS$145
Hotels.comUS$145
Agoda.comUS$146
Orbitz.comUS$145
TraveluroUS$160
All reviews great hotel room was clean great stay business trip front desk staff staff was friendly kentucky horse park toyota plant great breakfast pool and hot tub lexington lobby hgi terri highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

Nice hotel, but a little hard to locate. Bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious and clean. I would definitely stay here again. I wish Hilton Garden Inn provided a free or discounted breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2021 via mobile

So far its terrible. Fridge isn’t working & they’re not sure if or when they will fix it. Chair that is so nasty looking it looks like someone has been living in it. Im not sure I want to eat here as Im worried about the cleanliness. I have to say I believe this is one of the nastiest Hiltons I’ve stayed at. Disappointed that we will be here for several days.

Room tip: Go somewhere else
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2021

My daughters and I felt very safe here after a long drive. The room, pool and fitness center were clean. We loved the pool and breakfast and took advantage of the fitness center. The staff was warm and inviting.

Reviewed 19 May 2021

From customer service to housekeeping
To breakfast cook and wait staff they made my stay wonderful. There are restaurants an stores within a 3 mile radius I do not go to pool or work out butt they looked clean they had a very nice outdoor area

Reviewed 14 May 2021

The staff were helpful and friendly, clean room, cozy bed, great location, clean pool and breakfast was delicious. We had a wonderful stay. Would definitely sign up for hilton honors. Hope all the hilton hotels will have the same standard as this one.