Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$77
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
Priceline
US$76
Free cancellation until 01/10/21
WyndhamUS$77
Hotels.comUS$77
getaroom.comUS$82
All reviews great stay yogurt rates facility interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2021

I will definitely not be staying here again! The manager is extremely rude and unhelpful! When making a reservation for the week I was told we could have a 12pm checkout on Friday. At 10:30am they are trying to get us out of the room and checkout isn't even until 11am!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 248mikav
Matthew Fetters, Innkeeper at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2021

Please accept our apploiges for this misunderstanding.
Our check out time is 11:00 am, Our Policy on late check outs is on the morning of check out a guest may request a late check out with the front desk staff and depending on a coupple of factors, occupency, staffing ect that will determan weather or not we can grant a late check out. We recived no request from your room Friday. The housekeeper that knocked on the door at 10:57 am to see if anyone was still even in that room and when she found the room occupied to see if that room was going to be checking out or staying an adtional day,
The housekeeper was very kind and told him to take his time (Granting The Noon Check out).
Please accept our apploiges for the misunderstanding.

Reviewed 12 April 2021

My son and I was driving home from vacation and we stopped here for the night checking in at 1:30am the gentleman at the counter told us check out is typically 11 however we were checking in so late he would do a noon check out. Well we over slept and was getting around to leave and being in a hurry I left my small makeup bag that had my prescription and contact lens. Matt tried to call however not recognizing the number I didn't answer and unfortunately the vm didn't ring in till I was already 2 hours away ugh after speaking with Matt and he said he was happy to help and send them a shipping label he will mail it to me however I ran into issues getting a label I messaged him and asked if I send you the money would you be willing to send to me he said yes so I sent the funds to him and he sent back the receipt with tracking of my bag if that's not going above and beyond your job I don't know what is. Highly satisfied and thankful for all of Matt's help!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Matthew Fetters, Innkeeper at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Thanks For Staying With Us!

Reviewed 13 January 2021

We have been using Microtel for a while now as the rooms are simple, inexpensive, usually immaculate and have amenities that make sense. Typically, a coffee maker, microwave, and fridge. No microwave, no coffeemaker in room. Ice machine on our floor was out of order. The room was not clean. The top sheet on one of the beds had a cigarette burn on it, there were literally dirty finger marks on the walls and heat/AC controller, oil stains on the carpet. I had to clean the top d the toilet and sanitize as it had brown splashes of god knows what. It was very late or we would have just left. Instead I used paper towels, kleenex and sanitizer and alcohol and went over all the counter tops and bathroom area. The amount of dirt and hair I cleaned was unacceptable. Went to the manager the next morning to let him know. I had not intended any discount, but he offered me 25% off, which I thanked him for. Get home, check my account I WAS CHARGED TWICE for both rooms. Once at the regular rate and once at the discounted rate. When I called, they assured me it was just the hold and would be released, I waited a few days. When the charges were confirmed in my account history, I had to call my bank to dispute. The bank confirmed the company had received both payments. At this moment the hotel still insists it has not charged me twice. PLEASE don't give this place your business.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank mydaisydear
Matthew Fetters, Innkeeper at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

We are very sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. Please accept my apologies for not offering a microwave or coffeemaker as amenities in our rooms, there is coffee and a microwave available 24/7 in the lobby. Our Hotel is 100% non-smoking & During covid -19 our rooms are always cleaned and sanitized. If we would have known of your dissatisfaction immediately we would have gladly moved you to another room or made it right. Upon of learning of your dissatisfaction at check out we immediately gave you a large discount.
We looked into the claim of double charges and it has been triple confirmed, we only collected the discounted amount, the other authorizations where released to you.
Thank You For your loyalty to the Microtel brand. We hope you will consider letting us serve you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

I was only here for one night, check-in was a breeze. The hotel was very clean, including the room. There are no frills, but that’s ok for the price you pay. My only complaint was the THICK smell of marijuana on the second floor. The front desk clerk was less than helpful, I guess there really isn’t much he could of did. Maybe move me rooms, but he was ultimately unconcerned with my displeasure of the smell. All in all I’d definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Matthew Fetters, Innkeeper at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Georgetown. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Please accept my apologies for the smell on the second floor, sometimes we get a bad apple here and there. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Matthew Fetters
Assistant General Manager
Microtel Georgetown

Reviewed 30 October 2020

Best hotel they are very clean the manager was helpful so was his staff very friendly. I'll be staying here more.you have access to restaurants and gas station very close by. The house keepers cleaned my room very well

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Matthew Fetters, Innkeeper at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2020

Matthew Fetters