Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$77
getaroom.comUS$82
All reviews great stay yogurt rates facility interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2020

Best hotel they are very clean the manager was helpful so was his staff very friendly. I'll be staying here more.you have access to restaurants and gas station very close by. The house keepers cleaned my room very well

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Matthew Fetters, Innkeeper at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Georgetown. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Microtel Georgetown

Reviewed 8 October 2020

The room had chunks of plaster missing, dirty carpet , carpet do not look like it had been vacumed, wide cracks around the entrance door. I guess the good news was that I only found one bug crawing on the bathroom floor.
Some microtels are good. This one was not ,but we had been driving all day and needed to to get some rest.

Room tip: Look at the room before you check in.
Date of stay: September 2020
Microtel Inn, Owner at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay at our Microtel Inn by Wyndham Georgetown. I am sorry that your stay with us did not met your expectation. Please accept my sincere apology's . I will work with my housekeeping and maintenance staff to correct the issues you experienced. We hope that you give us another chance to serve you better. Thank you again for your feedback about your stay.

Reviewed 11 March 2020

Great stay. Would definitely work on the breakfast choices and buy better and BIGGER coffee cups, but other than that, it was amazing staff and stay!! Thankful there were so many restaurants and places to choose from for breakfast and other meals.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Microtel I, Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Microtel Georgetown

Reviewed 21 February 2020

very very dirty, ceiling had hole where vent should have been, hair in tub and on bathroom floors. sheets were clean but had what appeared to be blood stains. Cold air coming in at heater wall. Room smelled like Doogs.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Microtel I, Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Dear Deborah,

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay at our Microtel Inn by Wyndham Georgetown. I am sorry that your stay with us did not met your expectation. Please accept my sincere apology about cleanliness and AC problem. I will work with my housekeeping and maintenance staff to correct the issues you experienced. We hope that you give us another chance to serve you better. Thank you again for your feedback about your stay.

Reviewed 5 January 2020

These was nothing Micro bout this Microtel.

The place was clean, modern, quiet and comfortable. Staff were pleasant and attentive. Rates are very reasonable. Good food is available within walking distance too.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Microtel I, Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

I am particularly pleased that you found our place was clean, modern, quiet and comfortable. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.