Lowest prices for your stay
US$56
US$56
Trip.com
US$55
QualityUS$56
PricelineUS$56
getaroom.comUS$60
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2021

Nothing much to report one way or the other. Staff was helpful - got me some plates and spoons even though they don't have breakfast yet (because of COVID). Queen beds were nice and much appreciated with our late arrival.

Date of stay: June 2021
Guest Relations Manager, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Hi dorsalmo,

We are exceptionally thankful that you have honored our staff members with praiseworthy words. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We will always ensure that we keep delighting you with our facilities and services.

I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we're all looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, great price, great location. Some highway noise, but not enough to be bothersome. Parking is a bit scarce due to construction next door. Was very pleased with the room. Two large truck stops nearby for food and fuel. Will definitely be back.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Relations Manager, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Hi Kyle S,

Thanks for taking the time to share your review and experience. We appreciate the kind words and compliments to our location, and that we were able to provide a clean and comfortable stay. Our team works hard to ensure a satisfying experience for all our guests and we are pleased to hear that yours was a satisfying one. We will also be working on your observations, especially with the parking.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 May 2021

Not a good place to stay. Classic case of "you get what you pay for". It would have been a terrible stay @ $1.00. Just trying to save people an unpleasent experience.
I believe in Tripadvisor reviews and have based my choices on their reviews. Unfortuately I did not review this choice prior to my reservation.....

Date of stay: April 2021
Guest Relations Manager, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. It is not like us to deliver poor accommodations and we will work our hardest to get back to the standard we are known for. Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time. Hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed 4 September 2020

I usually pick choice hotels for our vacation because they have been good at a reasonable price, but this one was terrible. Dirty sidewalks and stairs (not even swept) need to be pressure washed, dirty rooms, unpainted walls, and in need of much repair. Towels thin and worn, bathtub slippery which was in question about the cleanliness and the shower faucet almost fell off. I could go on and on. Quality Inn is not of quality . Not ever my choice again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina M, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the situations you encountered during your stay. Please know, your description of your stay is highly unusual and does not represent the high standards we aim to achieve. I assure you that we have the highest standards of cleanliness and that your comments are very important to us and addressed immediately with our housekeeping staff. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed 23 August 2020 via mobile

We had 3 rooms for myself and my family. We were visiting from NC. The hotel seemed to be taking all the safety precautions. Friendly check in staff that was very knowledgeable about the area. Not many restaurants near by but would stay again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank candicek007
Tina M, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

Hi candicek007,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your compliments to our staff and we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and service in our hotel. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again.

Thank you very much.