Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$104
Hotels.comUS$105
BestWestern.comUS$106
TraveluroUS$104
FindHotelUS$105
getaroom.comUS$111
All reviews indoor outdoor pool first floor room was clean off the highway would stay here again late at night nice property an older hotel great place to stay hot breakfast cereal hallway pillows desk louisville
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2021

This hotel is in a great location just off I-64, making Interstate access very easy when leaving the parking lot.

The rooms themselves are large and comfortable. My ground floor room had two doors: one which opened to the parking lot and one which opened to an interior hallway of the hotel. Since there were a few thunderstorms during my stay, having indoor hallway access to the breakfast room and lobby was appreciated, while having a door that allowed me to quickly unload/load my luggage from the car was also welcome.

The hotel uses DirectTV, so the thunderstorms during my stay disrupted the signal for a couple of hours. However, the Internet continued to work.

The only faults I had were minor. Upon entering the room from the "parking lot" door, the room was very dark and flipping the light switch inside the door didn't seem to turn on any lights. I had to open the curtains a bit to find the lamps, then make my way to them to turn on the lights. The electrical outlets near the sink didn't seem to work when I plugged in my shaver or the iron.

Overall, this was a good overnight stay (especially given the thunderstorm and pandemic) and I'd stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alison Chenet, General Manager at Best Western Parkside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your stay with us. We appreciate hearing feedback from our guests!

Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

The person at the front desk did not even acknowledge our presence when we stood in front of them. They chose to see right through us and then decided to answer the phone while I was standing there hoping for help. After a few minutes had passed with them still ignoring us and on the call, another person walks in smelling heavy of cigarette smoke. They reluctantly decided to check us in. After a few condescending remarks and questions directed at us, we received the room keycard but only after a through explanation about what not to do with the key. Never in our life we have been treated this poorly at a hotel in this country. This hotel staff showed us why something like a Greenbook was even needed.

Let me stop right here before I go into the room smell and breakfast. Never gain in this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 21 July 2021

We apologize that you had to wait and that you felt like you weren't given the proper attention. We will be addressing this situation with our staff. I wished you had talked to the manager while at the hotel so that we could have gotten more information about your issue.

Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

This place was very clean and friendly. The pool was beautiful. I would recommend this place for a family or a group. There were plenty of families there you never heard any of them walking down the hall or in our room. There is plenty of places to eat near by.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2021

Southern hospitality and sass keep my husband laughing …break fast staff was efficient and kind… and the pillows were perfection … it was a long day so it was nice to stop … my husband who has a hard time sleeping slept though alarm

Reviewed 8 July 2021

The employees were very friendly, especially the Debbie who worked the front desk. The rooms were larger than most rooms, and VERY clean. The beds were very comfortable. We didn’t take advantage of the pool, but it looked great! We also didn’t take a dog the breakfast, we slept longer than usual since checkout time wasn’t until noon!