Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
Free cancellation until 15/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
US$106
FindHotel
US$110
US$94
Expedia.comUS$105
PricelineUS$104
HurbUS$110
All reviews indoor outdoor pool first floor room was clean off the highway would stay here again late at night nice property an older hotel great place to stay hot breakfast cereal hallway pillows desk louisville
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2020

Older hotel that is well taken care of. I love that if you are on the first floor you can park at your door. And, there is also a door to the interior hallway. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Staff was very pleasant and efficient. Did a good job practicing their social distancing and mask wearing. They even were able to come up with a plan to provide an enjoyable hot breakfast (even if you had to take it back to your room to eat.)

I would definitely stay here again when I am in Frankfort. I think you will enjoy your stay.

Management response:Responded 4 November 2020

We are very happy to see your stay was 5 out of 5! We appreciate all the great comments about your stay. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to Frankfort, Kentucky!

Reviewed 30 October 2020

Nice clean, comfortable room. I really enjoyed my stay and I could park my car right up near my door too! I would like to commend Debbie and Mary at the front desk evenings for the outstanding customer service. They were so friendly and really made me feel at home and attentive to whatever I needed. The night auditor when I checked out at 630am was not so friendly but she wasn't rude either. Thank you for a great stay and I will be back. Definitely recommend!

Management response:Responded 4 November 2020

Reviewed 29 October 2020

This is a very attractive and convienent hotel. The rooms are a little dated but were very spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable[very firm which I prefer], but the pillows were too firm.Breakfast was very good especially because they served a hot one [eggs,bacon, and pancakes]if you wanted. The price was competitive for the area.

Management response:Responded 30 October 2020

Reviewed 23 October 2020

You will Enjoy your stay, when I travel to Frankfort Kentucky. My family and friends One their Best One in the South! Continue the Great Job at your location! Sincerely yours, Y. Johnson Family Park Forest IL

Management response:Responded 27 October 2020

We are so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay! We thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope you return soon!

Reviewed 19 October 2020

The room was very clean. In fact, one of the cleanest that I have experienced this year. Because the rooms open directly on to the parking area, it was a bit noise late at night and very early in the morning. That is not the fault of the hotel, however. The property is very well maintained. I know that some other guests have complained about the pool being closed - we are in a pandemic and the rules are constantly shifting. I was very pleased that in contrast to the bag breakfast offered elsewhere, this hotel offered a made to order breakfast that guests could take to their room to eat.

Room tip: Rooms at the rear of the property are quieter.
Management response:Responded 21 October 2020