Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Expedia.comUS$160
PricelineUS$158
FindHotelUS$166
All reviews room was clean sausage links up to date hottub cereal highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

The hotel is located in a safe area, there's a Longhorns and a Panera Bread within walking distance. The drive into downtown was very easy. We had a handicap room which was large and the bed was comfortable. I do have only 2 complaints. The bathroom room was large but you have no counter space and the towels and wash cloths were in the other room and you have no place to hang the up in the bathroom. That's my only complaints.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2020

I have stayed at many a hotel but i must say this one is something else. I am actually typing this review from inside the hotel at this very moment. Im gonna start off with this terrible bed. Now i have always heard that Holiday Inns bed where fantastic but i have been here for a couple days now and i am about to start sleeping on the floor. It has given me terrible back pain and i cannot get any sleep so all plans i had today are for sure not gonna go as planned. Its not like i would be able to sleep anyways though seeing as the whole entire hotels smells like marijuana. I have already called front desk and made a complaint but they just say its kids and act like there is nothing they can do. I am not against weed but almost everyone can admit the stuff smells so bad .The smell is so terrible I pretty much have to drown the room in febreeze which as you know does not lost long. The breakfast is terrible... granted during these times i dont expected it too be too good. I have no choice but to stay here because this is a business trip and this is the room my company has booked. But i will guarantee that me or anyone else from my company will not stay here again. Very disappointed. Oh and dont even try to sleep when its time for room service to make there rounds. They are all SO LOUD! Banging the carts into walls and slamming doors. I think i would have been better off if i slept in my car.

Room tip: Honestly i would just sleep in your car or go somewhere else.
Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Frankfort, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2020

Hi Aubin_JD,

Thank you for trusting us for your travel needs.

We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. I am disappointed to read that we fell short of your expectations during your visit. I would like to look into this further and have sent you a private message to get more information. Your review is important to us and will help our hotel to host a better stay next time you visit the area.

I hope for your usual prompt response!

Best Regards,

Virgil N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

Very clean hotel and check in was efficient. Room was up to date and bed was comfortable. Exercise room was small but had the basic pieces of equipment. Could not use pool by yourself, so don't know how the pool was - looked okay. No hottub. Easy off and on the highway and close to stores.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Goodtimehadbyall50
Reviewed 16 December 2019

This is a typical Holiday Inn Express, so you know what to expect....comfortable, clean rooms, hot breakfast, and easy to check in/out. My one-night business stay here was completely fine. The front desk staff was extremely friendly, leading to a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2019 via mobile

The room was clean and what you would expect. Bathroom and shower were clean, I like the soap and shampoo dispensers on the wall—reducing plastic. Breakfast was not so good, omelets were cold, cheeses barely melted and sausage links undercooked. The cereals, drinks and danish were fine.

Date of stay: November 2019