Lowest prices for your stay
Home2.com
US$131
PricelineUS$133
Expedia.comUS$135
ZenHotels.comUS$143
All reviews large shower great stay saltwater pool well thought out front desk newer hotel great hotel and staff rooms are nice staff was friendly waffles nice place to stay workout room breakfast sandwich king suite downtown area home away from home woodford reserve
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2021

The hotel was the best. Me and my family had an amazing time. The fact we could reserve time at the pool was the best idea. Wish it was like this all the time. It was nice not having to share the pool for safety reasons plus we enjoyed it just being us.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Michelle G, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Frankfort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Thank you for the feedback regarding the pool operations, we're pleased to hear your family enjoyed the alone time swimming!! We hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 5 April 2021

We arrived late and the desk was very accommodating. They were welcoming and made sure we were comfortable. The room was clean and the staff was consistently sanitizing the communal areas to ensure the guests safety. They had an organized and safe way to use the pool with confidence and safety.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We are truly trying our hardest to keep our traveling families as safe as possible!!

Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

Let me start off with the good. The hotel was clean, the staff was super helpful, and could have been a great stay.

The pool can be reserved by room, so it’s a private environment for you and your family.

Breakfast can be grabbed and warmed up in your room.

Now onto the negative which was the deal breaker.

The bed was the most uncomfortable bed I’ve ever slept on. Mattress was super stiff and the pillows literally had nothing to them. I woke up Atleast 4 times a night because I couldn’t get comfortable at all. I woke up the next day extremely sore because of it.

When I say it was uncomfortable, I mean sleeping on the couch is more comfortable than this.

I don’t expect to be in a huge plush bed with a million pillows, but this was way beyond uncomfortable. What blows my mind is this is supposed to be an “extended” stay hotel. We slept there 2 nights and I literally dreaded going to sleep.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay. I apologize you don't care for our beds. Please be assured we will be sharing your comments with our staff as we always enjoy praising them for their hard work as well as look for opportunities to improve. Please accept our genuine thank you for being our very good customer and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

The rooms were very clean and the beds are comfy. They offered a sad Covid breakfast. I was served a frozen muffin and told to go heat it up in my room..... after checking out..... No signs are posted explaining their Covid procedures. Instead of being at the front desk ready to help customers, staff stood in the back and stared at us through a window. I give it a four based on room quality and not on the helpfulness of staff.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michelle Gantt, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Frankfort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Please accept our sincere apology for your disappointing experience. Obviously the issues that you encountered with Front Desk staff and breakfast fell far short of what you should be able to expect from us. Please be assured that we take the scores we find in our reviews very seriously, and that I am sharing your comments with our staff to ensure that we improve our service for the benefit of our future guests.

Reviewed 25 October 2020

I stayed here for a business trip and to visit the bourbon trail! It's in a great location and close to Buffalo Trace and Woodford Reserve. The day after my departure, the assistant manager emailed me to let me know I left something behind. I did not realize she was referring to my ipad! I called the hotel and they made arrangements to ship it back to me in Charlotte! I'm grateful the housekeeping staff turned it in and it's being returned. That says a lot! I will be back!

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Melanie Allen, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Frankfort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

We appreciate you staying with us. I am so happy to hear we retrieved your item and we are getting it shipped back to you. Thank you again for choosing Home2 Frankfort!