“Best chicken tenders and mashed potatoes”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 243 Restaurants in Florence
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2016

These both beat anything I've had or made. The tenders are huge and nicely done. Seems they are soaked in buttermilk making them rich and tender. The potatoes are real and wonderful - like home cooking only better since it's eating out. Get a HUGE plate of onion rings to top it off and WOW - that's a meal.

1  Thank Ironmommy

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and parents went here for dinner the first night we arrived in Kentucky on our trip to see the Ark Encounter and Creation Museum. The restaurant is visually interesting, and the fish tank inside is beautiful. The atmosphere is great for a causal dinner or for a date night. We ordered the Texas Cheese Fries as an appetizer, and got down! The combination of cheddar and jack cheese with ranch was amazing. I ordered the Lemon Pepper Chicken, and for my two sides ordered the Broccoli Chesse Casserole. What a delicious meal! The staff was also friendly and helpful, which made this place the total package. If you're nearby, I'd highly recommend Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen.

1  Thank James C
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Food great and server awesome I would go back there if in the are . It was close to every thing . The food was hot and all 5 people got good food

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

This resturant is really great i love the fact that the mgmt stafff took the time to make sure that the place was clean i.e the (windows ) also my server Toria was the best,she is really good at her job and paying attention to her tables and making sure that the customers are taking care of , the food was really good nice and fresh we didnt have to wait to be seated, cant say enough good thinks about this place but you guys did a great job .

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Byron P
Reviewed 28 August 2016

When we visit in this area, we like to dine out as a family, and Cheddars is an excellent family restaurant. I wouldn't say it's good for dining on a budget, but for an occasional "splurge," it's perfect.

Our server was excellent, and all of our meals met our demanding expectations. The only thing that keeps me from giving it a "five" is that someone in the back kept messing up our drink orders. By that I mean that we would order diet and receive regular cola; unsweet tea came as sweet tea, and one cola was just strange - hard to say what it was.

Our tab for six adults was just under $100, including drinks and appetizer, but no dessert.

We love Cheddars, but this one falls just a little below the standard set by the Louisville location.