“Wear your BIG pants!!!”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Reserve with OpenTable
Famous Dave's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 238 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We were craving BBQ, and this was the closest to the hotel. Wow!! This was a great meal!! We started with Burnt ends and the seasoned potato chips!! All I have to say is MEAT CANDY!! It's the best!! Then we got the Burnt ends with baby back ribs, the ribs were good, but oh those burnt ends!! The sides were good too, the mac and cheese was the best!! we were so full, it was hard to sleep that night, We're definitely going back, but this time, only Burnt ends...I'll try to control myself next time but I,m not guaranteeing the results!!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Love to stop at Famous Dave's whenever we are near Florence. Food is amazing and the waitresses were very good.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

My wife and I were there last month with my son and his family. I've eaten at other Famous Dave restaurant locations, and don't know if the service and food have slipped chain-wide or just at this location. The service was slow. We started with both a rib tip appetizer and a burnt ends appetizer. Both were just OK, but nothing to brag about. Then I had the two meat plate and my wife had the cedar plank salmon. She said her's was good, but a little overdone, so the salmon was dry. The two meats I had were beef brisket and pulled pork. Again, they were OK, but were nothing to brag about. The meat didn't seem to have much of a smoke flavor.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is her clean and the waiter was great.
Would have gave it a 5 but the meat was a little tuff.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

LOTS of EXCELLENT FOOD for your money. WAITRESS was WONDERFUL !!! Restaurant was kind of busy but food came out in a reasonable amount of time.

Been to Famous Dave's? Share your experiences!