“Love this place. ”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #7 of 238 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

We don't have a Chick-fil-A back home, so it's a bit of a treat for us. Family of four (one kids meal) was about $32. I had the spicy chicken sandwich. Wow, that was good and spicy!

Service was exxellent and friendly.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast while traveling, for something different. The staff is very friendly here. Got some sausage egg cheese muffins and some chicken biscuits and hash browns. Everything was surprisingly really good. The only thing that wasn't very good was the coffee, tasted weird to me, but that could just be me cuz I like it dark.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Hubs and I love Chick fil A! We don't have one near us so seek them out when we travel. This one is clean, and the service quick and employees friendly. The food was good, as usual. We'd definitely return.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

As we were getting off the Highway RTE 71 in Florence Kentucky my wife asked if I had checked to see where we could eat and what was around the hotel. I forgot to look of course when I booked the Hyatt Place off of Exit 182 we made a left and there it was, Chick-fil-A my kids screamed! I was relieved because picking food can be a challenge at times with the fam. As usual this Chick-fil-A did not disappoint, very clean and the staff was great. The food was perfect and we had no complaints.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Great service. Good food. Stopped for breakfast and got meal quickly. They have the good flavored creamer and real unrefined sugar packets.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!