“Very good food for a good price”
Review of Rafferty's

Rafferty's
Ranked #6 of 243 Restaurants in Florence
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Very good food for a good price. American style. Prime Rib was good, Burgers are good. Good location friendly staff

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We did not enjoy our meal here at all. The prices were at the level of near fine dining but the food quality was way below that. My prime rib at $23 was simply not very good at all. It was very fatty, not at all tender and the taste was not what good prime rib tastes like. It was a sub par cut of meat and not cooked or seasoned very well. The salad was okay, but nothing outstanding good or bad, and the potato side was also below average. Drink prices were high. A Kentucky Mule (Kentucky's version of a Moscow Mule) was $9 and that is what you might expect to pay at a fine dining place, not a place with quality below Applebee's but prices way above. The service was distinctly not fine dining, it was very average and not all professional like what you would expect in a place priced like this. Also, while the decor was okay, it certainly wasn't "quality" like in a fine dining place. So, we left with a feeling of having had a very ordinary meal and experience yet having paid a lot for it. Applebee's would have been way better in quality and the prices would have been way lower, especially drinks. So, no reason to dine here that I can see.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This is the first time I’ve ever been to a restaurant where I ate everything and I mean everything on my plate. I had the rib eye and my wife had the fire grilled pork chops. It was all delicious. I will be back when I’m the Cincinnati area.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

This is one of our family's favorite places to go. The staff is always accommodating and the food is usually very good. I typically order a buffalo chicken salad (my favorite thing on the menu), but I have it made with grilled chicken instead of fried. My husband I also usually enjoy the fried mushrooms appetizer. They are usually piping hot and delicious. The chicken salad, the spinach salad and soups are all very good and ordered a lot by our family. My husband usually orders some type of burger.

A couple of times recently, the servers haven't been up to par. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and will return to eat here, but they will have to be mindful. The last visit not so much of a success. They brought our appetizer after our meal and they were cold. So somebody dropped the ball there. But, again, this is a family favorite place to go, so we'll give them a few more chances.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

We had a business meeting in Hebron and offered to take several of our customers out to lunch. They unanimously suggested Rafferty's.

The restaurant was clean, comfortable, and our server Samantha was efficient. Everyone's food came quickly and was delicious. Someone in our party suggested that Rafferty's boneless chicken fingers were well-known in the area and three of us ordered them and weren't disappointed.

Thanks.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Rafferty's? Share your experiences!