“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a simple breakfast. Yogurt, muffin, eggs, and bacon. Lots of choices available. Others at the table enjoyed the pancakes.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My family typically frequents a Cracker Barrel when we travel. This one gave us the attention, service, and flavor we know and expect from the chain. The wait was minimal and the browsing of new items was fun to do while waiting. Once seated, our server was friendly and punctual. She got our orders quickly in and we were eating in no time. The food was presented nicely and hot. My only disappointment was that the real maple syrup was not hot. Otherwise we enjoyed our meal and would vaisit here again.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

one of the most consistent places while at home or in your travels-Can't go wrong-if on the road they position themselves right off the exits

Reviewed 10 January 2018

My wife and I were looking for a good place prior to a flight the next morning. She had the French Toast and I had the Mom Combo meal. We had a bit of a wait, but that was okay. We walked around the store. It is a little smaller than most Cracker Barrels.

The food was brought out promptly and the food was good. I like the All Day Beakfast concept.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We got there close to 9pm. They still had the daily special, and served a great meal! The service was good, very friendly.