“Ribeye Haven!! French Toast w Strawberries for Diabetics (order sugar-free syrup)”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #6 of 238 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My husband and I went for the ribeye andFFrench Toast and strawberries. We ordered rib eyes, medium. It was so good that we ordered another one and split it, then we ordered another one and split that one. We ordered another serving of the French Toast as well. It was so good that we went back the following day, but a different chef was on and after trying to cook the Rib Eye twice, it did not work out so we just passed and let the manager know that we had three Rib Eyes the previous day so we know what medium is. Actually, the manager should have comped that meal because they couldn't get it right and we came all the way from Cincinnati to eat there and they blew it. Same place, different day, different cook, different Rib Eye.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We had lunch at cracker barrel. The chicken pot pie was very good. Another one in our party had the beef camp fire meal and really liked it. The staff was very friendly! Prices were great!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Very busy restaurant. Gift shop is fun with many hard to find items. Boys had fun playing checkers while we waited for a table. Waitress was very prompt. Food came out fast and hot. Plenty of food for the price. Many choices for everyone.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

The Florence,Ky. Location has been one of my favorites for a long time. I can honestly say that I have not had a bad meal or poor service on my numerous visits. This location does not have many slow periods so be ready for crowds. All the servers are customer oriented. Have a good visit and I recommend the trout selection.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Cracker Barrel (chip bucket as my son says) is my go to for comfort food. I always get chicken and dumplings, baby carrots, and mac n cheese. Service is always great and I never leave without something from the store area.