See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2017

The rooms are being renovated, the housekeeper juanita did a great job of giving us a clean room and i mean white glove clean, the front desk has been a pleasure. The outside and pool need to be worked on but i imagine they will start working on that soon.

Room Tip: rooms in the front are much quieter if the sound of traffic bothers you
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Motel6Florence, Webmaster at Motel 6 Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting on our always-improving hotel here in Florence. Your kind words are much appreciated. I’m so pleased that you found us to be the right place to stay and that we met your needs. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving our guests, and I’m happy that you had such a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to having you with us again very soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

Ok, stayed here with my boyfriend for a couples weekend, juss to get away since we live locally. It was revolting. The lady at the front desk had the personality of a paper bag.... She cared about nothing but getting me in my room and out of her face. She gave me completely wrong directions on how to get to the room... So we ended up carrying all of our stuff walking all the way around the hotel. We finally found the elevator and it felt like it was completely unsafe. It made some very scary noise. And then when we finally did get to the room, the door was jammed so we had to push it open pretty hard. Once we got into the room, id wished we hadnt. It reeked of smoke and there were half a dozen cigarette burn holes in each comforter. The TV only had 2 channels that worked. The floor was unstable in places which really scared me bc u could feel the boards moving under your feet, and WE WERE ON THE 3RD FLOOR. The worse thing about the room tho was the beds. They were BOTH completely broken down on the sides not beside the wall. It was extremely difficult to sleep. There was no microwave or fridge in our room at all. The only good thing about the room was the bathroom. It was awesome. The shower looked new and renovated. That is the only reason i gave 1 star is the bathroom. Everything else was completely appalling. You couldn't PAY ME to stay here again. Trust me when i tell u, do NOT stay here.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BrandieThatsMe
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Brandi,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your reservations and key issues. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

This is now a "Newly Opened" MOTEL 6. Though you'd never know it was even a Motel 6- It's hard as heck to find since their only sign is a plastic banner hanging on the office. This place is a joke. We've been here for less than 30 minutes and I am ready to leave. 2 out of 3 lights near the beds are burned out or won't come on for any number of other reasons. The smoke detector wires are hanging from the ceiling- no smoke detector. There was an empty cigarette pack in the bath tub. (I don't smoke. And my room is a "Non-Smoking" room. Ha.) At first try, the TV would not work. The front desk clerk did come down and get it working eventually. Not happily, but she did walk down here. Oh yeah- when I went to call the front desk to report the TV issue- You guessed it- No dial tone. Phone doesn't work. Surprise. Blankets & sheets have at least 5 burn holes- each. The door handle to the room door is broken. Overall- this place is almost comical. Utterly disgusting and smells terrible. Good news, the WIFI works! If you can get the username & password from the clerk without her getting an attitude! Don't forget- It's Motel 6. They'll leave the light on for you! (Those lights that work, at least!) HOTEL GUESTS BEWARE: Avoid At All Costs. Seriously!

Room Tip: No rooms here are good!!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank MyahGalloway

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments while staying with us here in Florence. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed 30 December 2014 via mobile

Very dirty! I had to clean the room myself. Saw drug deals happen right in front of our room! Employees didn't want anything to do with us a did not want to hear our complaints. I would never go again! Instead stay across the street at the Best Western!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Leigh V

Dear Guest,

I regret that we weren't a good match for your needs. We take pride in satisfying many guests every day, and I'm sincerely sorry that we couldn't satisfy you. I apologize for any shortcomings or issues and hope you will give us another chance. Our goal is to provide an excellent experience to every guest, every time.

Reviewed 25 October 2014

Stayed here for a day... Needed a room for a week we'll worse decision I have ever made in my life. Taken a shower the tub leaked all over floor. The drain didn't work there was debris coming up from the drain while I was showering. Floors nasty. Lady at front desk was nasty looking her self. Not friendly to worried bout talkin on the phone than check her guest in with 2 sleeping kids tired from 8 hour drive... Bathroom door had fist sized hole in it.I would much rather be homeless matter of fact a homeless person prob wouldn't even stay here.. Really ppl go buy a tent and sleep in wal Mart parking lot. Don't waste your time

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank poseyman

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about your stay here in Florence. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.