All reviews free golf room was clean biscuits and gravy check in was easy staff was friendly bagels continental breakfast place to sleep creation museum one night stay great place to stay close to the airport would definitely stay here again interstate ark encounter
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Room was below average for a Microtell. You could smell mildew in areas. oom fresheners were in the hall to help with the smell. Ice machine was broke. Renovtion was being done but no one was working the 2 days we were there.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Arrived at a hotel under that was under major renovation. It was not shown or mentioned on their web. As a conselation, I was expecting some sort of refund but instead I watched the advertised web price drop nearly $30 lower than what I paid in advance online.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank michaelrN1832NN
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Nothing terrible about this hotel, but nothing especially good either... we stayed here the night before we had an early flight out of Cincinnati. I like that they had a shuttle to the airport and that we could leave our car parked at the hotel while we were gone. The room was very humid. I probably would not stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Over priced for the stay, i don't care what event is going on, and where. dingy looking on the inside, renovation construction going on, and NO warning through Price-line about it, to give a person another choice on weather or not they even want to stay in a construction site. the beds were plain Jane, and the box spring cover was torn and ripped in spots in plain site to see. the shower curtain rod was half way hanging, and had t be repaired, the hotel figured they'd send a guy to fix it right then and there, i said no.. fix it when were not in the room, it did get fixed handy man style.. the rm keys kept loosing the codes, had t have them re-programmed three different times, the AC unit smelled of stale dankness, I was not happy with this hotel, i won't stay at another Micro-tel. we could hear people walking around n the 3d floor, because it squeaks. this hotel should have been shut down for a concentrated renovation. you don't d this to people and charge extra high prices because a concert is happening at the Paul brown stadium, it didn't add a plus to my trip, it added minuses big time to my weekend trip. don't let the outside pictures fool you, like it did me. Shame on you Price-line also.

Room Tip: try somewhere for a good room
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank headupone
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Lobby is under construction, vending and ice machines were out of service and no close by restaurants or drive throughs. Room was borderline dirty with pictures missing off of hooks and old delapidated decor. Looked like two way mirror over headboard...no, not kidding!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family