“This Red Lobster is A Good One”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #17 of 238 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I normally do not review chain restaurants because it is usually a "known thing" as to what you're going to get. But this was a very good night here. Wife and I were seated right awe, prompt and immediate attention, drinks came quickly - a very good start. I ordered their clam chowder, which I personally find to be very very good. I tried something new this time - a wood grilled lobster, shrimp and salmon. I will say it was very good. The lobster was a little tough to get out of the shell, but I believe that to be because of the way it is prepared. Nonetheless, I'd try it again. I can recommend this location. I feel it is a step above most others that we have been to.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Went on a Saturday around 5. No wait , friendly and fast service. The food was very good. Something different on the menu each time we go. Use red lobster coupons and save some money.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here on a date night. 30 minute wait on a Thursday night with only 1 bench for people to sit on. They did bring a chair out for an elderly lady. Most confusing was once we got seated, we saw that there were LOTS of open tables and booths. So why the wait? Maybe it's a restaurant principal that I don't understand but if I had been in a bad mood I would NOT have been happy!
Thankfully, while we were waiting we looked at the menu so we were ready to order the moment we sat down. Our waitress was pleasant and very responsive to our requests. The food was really good and we both left full!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Whilst waiting for family to come into CVG airport I felt like a fix of seafood, and in particular clam chowder. Having eaten at this restaurant before I decided to head back there. Although this is reasonably difficult to find (using GPS) once there the experience was great. My waitress was pleasant and detecting my accent was quite happy to chat about how my visit to the US was going. The clam chowder was simply devine with lots of clams and very creamy. The Entrée of Crab and shrimp was also fresh, hot and cooked perfectly. I was there relatively early so the restaurant was not busy at that time - which made the whole experience a lot nicer. My desert consisted of another Clam Chowder (testament to its quality) Yes I would eat there again - now that I know how to drive there.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We enjoyed our visit there. The food was good and the service was great. Highly recommend this place.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!