“Pretty Good”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 238 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

The bread was often over cooked and hard, they got it right after a couple of tries. I had one shrimp that came out raw, I let them know and they replaced all of them and they came out and apologized. After that everything was excellent, food was great. They did an excellent job cooking everyone’s steak at the requested temperatures.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Great service. Manager Jessica and Alex in the kitchen were both fantastic. Will visit again next month when back in town!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

As far as price and quality. I am a big fan of Longhorn.
I thought this location looked a little dirty.
Food was good as usual.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Three of for lunch in the bar, ordered soup, salad, steak and salmon. Lunch started great, a little slow to get waited on given there were only two tables occupied including us , but no biggie, we weren’t in a hurry. Food was a very good I must say, no issue there. Issue was bartender that went MIA (missing in action). Unless I’m wrong, the bartender covers the bar, no? He was out serving and taking orders in the main dining room. Really? I guess trying to scalp more tips at our expense. We needed another beer and some water, MIA. He finally shows back up well after our meal was complete. Check please. Drops off wrong check, MIA another 10. Brings right check, MIA. We stand, in attempt to get noticed so we can go, he comes back, we say “looks like you could use help” , returns smart mouth comment, “ why, you didn’t have to wait for anything “. Wow, unbelievable, name was Dan. Unfortunately won’t be back despite pretty good food.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Ate at the bar. Bartender was friendly. Ordered salmon on rice, it was okay, but basically a frozen salmon filet. Nothing special. Bread was warm and good, salad was good, new white balsamic vinigrette, Asparagus upgrade was okay, but nothing special. Basic food at reasonable price.