All reviewsstayed herefront deskhotel restaurantfitness centerbreakfast buffet isnight's sleeppark and flynice hotelnice poolpool and hot tubearly flightgreat place to stayexercise roomconvenience storerooms are cleanbed was comfortablethe shuttle driver
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Enjoyed the convenience of having a restaurant in the lobby. The hours are limited though, and I ended up visiting Subway and ordering pizza delivery during my stay. The biggest problems during this stay were related to housekeeping. Someone took the DND sign off my door and I had housekeeping people knocking on my door and even calling my room phone multiple times in the morning while I was asleep. It felt like they were going out of their way to annoy me rather than treat me like a guest.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

First this hotel is not near any restaurants. You have to drive closer towards or around the airport to get a meal. Not that thats a big deal just trying to be clear. Thats a bit of an added benefit because its quieter in that area so it makes for a peaceful night of sleep. We had no real issues in our room until my wife noticed hair in the bathtub and how dusty the room was. It was as if the room hadnt been cleaned in a while. It was later in the evening when this was noticed. But for real thats the reason for the rating. Cleaning could have been better.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

When I travel by air, I park at this Holiday Inn. Great rates and they have a shuttle to and from the airport (CVG). You get to have a cup of coffee and a piece of fruit if you want. Shuttles run frequently. If arriving on a later at night flight you just have to give them a call.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018

This hotel is fairly large and the room and halls were clean. I was traveling with my tour group so we were treated very well. They even offered us fanny packs upon registering. They prepared a special buffet breakfast for us in the am and I was able to get a good night's sleep to get ready for our tour of the Creation Museum the next day. There doesn't seem to be much to do in the area but it is fairly close to the airport.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Nothing spectacular about this hotel but it was clean. No continental breakfast. The rooms were fairly modern and were just fine for a one night stay. I was in town with friends for a Crossfit competition.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends