All reviews cvg airport comfortable bed outdoor pool would stay here again waffles checking in minute drive close to the airport staff was very friendly and helpful complimentary breakfast nice room cincinnati area rates florence
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 days and had a very nice time. Beds were comfortable, rooms were clean and the pool was a delight. We ended every day of sightseeing with a refreshing dip. They do need some updates. Peeling wallpaper in the hallways and the breakfast area was very small for the number of rooms. But those things did not hamper our stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights, there were six of us. The beds were incredibly comfortable. The pool was also very nice. The breakfast was a breakfast, very tight area, they did add tables and chairs each morning. I went to use the fitness room and none of the machines worked. I mentioned that at the front desk and they were aware that nothing worked. They suggested I run outside ( mind you the expressway is outside). Despite the fitness room unusability, we did enjoy our stay. All reviews about the cleanliness are accurate.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Room was mostly clean, stains on curtains and hair in bathroom, hole in bathroom wall by towel bar from where they moved it and never fixed wall, pool was supposed to be open at 9 am but didn’t open until 10 so my son couldn’t swim

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 720stacyt
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I stay here just about every time I visit Cincinnati/Nky. The rooms are huge & the price is great! It’s the best hotel around on the cheaper side. The staff is very friendly & helpful. If I need to check in early or leave late they always work with me to accommodate. The pool is clean, free WiFi, free parking. Not many restaurants around but there is a subway across the street & can Uber to a ton of places in Florence for around $10. The shuttle would prob take you but I have never asked. There have been a few times I felt like housekeeping needed to step it up a bit but never anything nasty & had I complained I’m confident they would have corrected it immediately. For 80$ you won’t find a better spot! Highly recommend this place! And choice hotels has one of the best rewards programs, they often run specials stay twice get a free night! Gotta love that!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank karenaX3535KT
Reviewed 6 July 2018

The rooms are gross and the hotel randomly charges your credit card. I travel for work and this was by far the worst experience me and my coworkers have had. They lie about things just to get more money out of you. I am filing a complaint with the BBB and Choice hotels about this hotel stealing. There is nothing of Quality about this hotel.

Room Tip: Dont stay here.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business