Quality Inn and Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Econo Lodge(Erlanger)
View Hotel
All reviewscheap parkingolder buildingordered pizzabaymont inncomfortable bedcvg airportoutdoor poolthe staff was extremely friendlyafter midnightanother guestchecking incomplimentary breakfastclose to the airportminute drivenice roomdesk staffexercise room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2011

Good size room with a very comfortable king bed. Breakfast very good with a selection of items. Staff very friendly and helpful. Shuttle to/from airport every half hour worked well. Overall a very ggod choice for a stopover near Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky airport at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2011

Close to airport. Not too expensive. Basic breakfast / services. Clean.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2011

I travel on business at least once a month. I've stayed in every hotel chain from new york to florida to california. I've stayed on military bases, in old barracks, and dorm rooms. I've stayed at the Choice hotel chain happily in the past. This hotel is the worst room I've ever been in. Just a little background to reflect what I'm comparing this to.

We made a last minute reservation, driving from Nashville back to Michigan with my 3 children and husband, weary after a long car trip. This hotel was affordable, the room photos looked nice, and my kids insisted on a pool. It was 85 degrees that week and they were restless.

We checked in- the man at the desk was very nice. Then we discovered the pool was still covered. He said its closed until June. Would have been nice to discover that on the website. My kids were in tears at that point. Then we walked to our room. Noticed the scratch marks lining the old 1980s style wallpaper all down the walls in the hallways. The smell of stale cigarettes was thick in the air. Our room had a TV set similar to the one I had in college- you know, the 100 lb rabbit ear kind? With 2 channels that worked- the rest were static. The beds were wrinked and the walls had some kind of black sooty fingerprints on the corners. I turned around and marched my family out. I asked for the manager, he wouldn't be back until the next day. So I checked out. I was informed I would still be charged for the night- I'm working on getting a refund. Either way, I'd rather pay than subject my children to that filth.

Room Tip: just don't stay here. 3 miles away: hilton.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank katieD2011
Reviewed 6 January 2011

Traveling with my husband and sister and brother-in-law, we had a brief stop over driving home from a family Thanksgiving trip, arriving late and departing early. Desk staff was very hospitable and changed the rooms previously assigned to us to ones that adjoined. Upon checking out, I realized that I had not asked for my AAA discount, so the desk clerk adjusted the bill.
When I got the bill, I noticed that we were charged twice for each room. Apparently, since we had a late arrival, the hotel had charged my credit card the day of arrival, and then when I asked for the adjustment, and because we were in different rooms, we were charged again.
I called the hotel, spoke to the manager, and he credited my card right away without question. I was impressed with their courtesy and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2011

I initially booked a parking spot on www.onestopparknfly.com, since i was flying out of CVG airport, but since my flight was cancelled due to the storm on the east coast my family stayed at the hotel. The place was great, had a very nice time. Not only did i get cheap parking for 9 days compared to the airport i got a good stay with my family. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family