US$109
Wingfield Inn & Suites(Elizabethtown)
US$70
US$132
US$112
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$92
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn & Suites(Elizabethtown)
US$84
US$74
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$109
HIExpress.com
US$120
US$108
ComfortSuites
US$141
US$142
All reviewsroom was cleannice staytexas roadhouseyogurthard boiled eggsbiscuits and gravycontinental breakfastan older hotelgreat pricedesk staffbaseball tournamentone night staymini fridgegreat roomparking lotwould stay againoff the highway
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Ramada had it all, beautiful, clean, facilities like indoor pool and fitness room, complimentary breakfast with biscuits and gravy!! a regional specialty. The staff was helpful and funny like they were enjoying themselves making your stay great.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NeelPerry, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Ttrent720207,
We are so please to hear that you have a wonderful stay! I am very glad and proud that my staff made you feel welcomed and at home!
We appercaite the great review and hope we can see you again in the future!
Thank you!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I was very pleased with my stay at Ramada in Elizabethtown and plan on staying there on future trips south. The atmosphere was nice, everyone was friendly and helpful and my room was very nice. There was no room smell like I have had a some other motels, like pet urine. I appreciated the cleanliness.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Paula A,
Thank you so much for your kind review and taking the time out of your day to leave us this review!
We hope in the future we have the pleasure of meeting you again.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The first thing I like to say is the hotel is clean and the staff were helpful, for that reason I gave it three stars. They also have a behavior policy for traveling sports team which I appreciated.

Now onto why I did not give them the two other stars:
Wi fi was weak. I had to use my data the whole time I was there. Really in this day in age if a hotel can’t have decent wi-fi, I might as well go camping.

The pillows were like square bags of wet cement. Bring your own pillow is the best advice.

The room door had to be shoved shut to lock. When I went to turn the deadbolt, I had to do the old “lift the door up a bit” routine to get it to. Honestly, this is a safety issue and I should have told the hotel staff but I did not.

Lastly, I hated the whirlpool. The jets came up vertical from the floor. If you are short like me, be warned. Several times I got “waterboarded”; the bubbles went straight into my nose. I prefer not to feel like drowning when I’m trying to relieve my aching back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
NeelPerry, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Cavedewllerwi,

We appreciate the time you took to give us the review, with your review we see positive feed back as well for some things we need to work on. We are understanding that are wifi is not the best and that is something we are currently working on and I apologize that this was not fixed for you during your stay.
I am pleased to hear that our staff was helpful during your stay.
The door issue I will make sure that maintenance gets this notice so they can resolve the issue and that the next guest does not have that same problem.
We are glad you stayed with us, and very sorry for the inconvenience of some of the problems that did not make your stay enjoyable.
Hope you have a great day and safe travels to you!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Was a great place to stay among many choices. Rate was phenomenal and service was exceptional.

Will stop again when we need lodging at Elizabethtown KY. Many restaurants within walking distance of the hotel

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NeelPerry, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear Patclare,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We are so glad that our staff and property was everything that you expected! You have a great day and safe travels to you and your family

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I will never stay here again. Horrible experience visiting from Michigan. They rushed us out of the hotel, one minute after check our house keeping was knocking on our door as we were leaving out.
I had left my toothpaste at home and called the front desk for some, I was given an open package that had been taped together. I took picture and return it to the front desk, and all the manager had to say was “oh gosh”- no apology or anything.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
NeelPerry, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Kydahunter,
I want to apologize for your stay ! A guest should never feel rushed upon check out and will make sure this is addressed with housekeeping! The tooth paste incident should have never happened and I deeply apologize for that! I will make sure that our inventory is not ripped or already opened when handing to a guest!
I hope you have a great day and would hope one day in the future you could gives us another chance to make things right!
Safe travels.