“Unique place with good food”
Review of Wicked Eyed Woman

Wicked Eyed Woman
Ranked #8 of 140 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Description: We are located in the Historic Downtown Square in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. Completely renovated, unique 1888 building with unusual flair and art. Everything from the food to the tables is handmade by the owners, friends and family. Come in and experience The Wicked Eyed Woman today! These is no place like it on the planet!
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Wicked Eyed Woman is a nice little place in downtown Elizabethtown. It is a place with good food and a neat little theme. They have a nice list of beers available and the food prices aren't bad. A bit higher than a typical lunch but really cheap for dinner. The place has a bunch of artwork up and it is obvious that some pretty artistic people run the place. I have had several items on the menu and can say that I haven't had anything that I didn't care for except the dragon balls are super bland. The sandwiches are excellent and the wicked chips are awesome with their dipping sauce. I would definitely say this is worth a visit if you like good food and especially if you are looking for something different than the typical chain places. The one downfall is that when they get busy he service seems to really slow down. They do try to turn the place into a different atmosphere at night by becoming "club wicked" which I found more hilarious than anything. Check it out though, good food and nice staff.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

One person served as both bartender and waiter. I’ve done both at the same time too (in my youth!)however he had way too many tables and kept apologizing. Took us almost 10 Minutes to get our drinks. It was 30 minutes from ordering before we received our food. He apologized again for the delay and offered a free dessert. Just then another employee came from the back just to bring up additional menus. So basically they let this one guy drown as they at least had one additional person available. THIS IS AN OPERATIONAL BREAKDOWN. You would think they would review the negative reviews to determine their issues...but this is just another review of the same issue. FOOD: per waiter’s recommendation had the brisket melt with “fries”. The fries are potato medallions, no biggie but not an accurate description as the other option was “chips”. Melt was okay but as not a true bbq place didn’t expect anything excellent.

Overall: came on a recommendation as we are from Louisville...if this restaurant was in Lville it would have closed months ago.

1  Thank kywildcatfan4ever
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Good food in a very eclectic setting. Service was okay but nothing outstanding. Nice cpvariety on the menu. Scottish Eggs were good, Sheppard’s Pie was okay (spent quite a bit of time in the UK so I may be biased), and the Smoke chicken was nice. Okay selection of Bourbons and Wiskey which was a plus.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I normally do not give negative reviews, however it took almost TWO hours to get our food and then when we finally did get the food IT WAS COLD!!! Their staff was reasonably nice, but completely out of touch with their tables! On top of it all, the live music sounded like we were setting through a funeral!!!

1  Thank HighwayDancer
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Went here on recommendations of the Elizabethtown Visitor Center. We went of Trivia Night. Lot's of people go for Trivia Night. Very interesting place and well worth the time spent. Because of Trivia Night it was very busy and have to say staff was overwhelmed. We were able to get one of the last 3 spots to sit, but because it was crazy we did wait a long time to be seated and for people to take orders and get served. The food was very good. We had fish and chips (homemade chips) and we had shrimp taco's. All very good and had some drinks for the bar that were not bad at all if I must say so. As soon as trivia cleared out the place really calmed down. I would go back if I am in the area again. I would even recommend it.