“Bread Sandwich”

Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #80 of 142 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Service was great. There are lots of different beers on tap if you like beer. We had chicken wrap and po' boy shrimp sandwich. Both came with fries. My husband liked his sandwich. Mine was a disaster. Lot's of toasted white bread and heavily breaded shrimp within. The best part was the grated veggies on the sandwich. We agreed the fries are mediocre at best. Very skinny, dry, no flavor, barely warm.
Loud music playing (which I kinda liked when it was a favorite song) and giant TVs on every wall with sports programming. If that's your thing then this is your place. Don't expect a good meal. More of a beer and snacks kind of place.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I wish I could tell everyone about the food but the service was bad. Me and my wife sat for over 15 minutes waiting for a server but no one ever came over to our table. Needless to say, we just got up and left. There were a lot of servers just standing around talking and having a good time. Smh.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My son and I had dinner on the patio. The food was all very good and our server was great! We will return soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We stopped for lunch. My sister had fish and fries. I had boneless wings and salad. Wings were good but too much BBQ sauce. Greek salad was good with olives and feta cheese. Service was slow at 2:30.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

This has become a regular for us. The lemon pepper wings and the scorpion rum wings OMG! The salads are awesome. Haven't had a bad meal yet. It's a great place for the entire family!