“Lunch with my wife ”

Panera Bread
Ranked #19 of 130 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Out about a week before my wife delivers our baby and enjoyed a really nice meal. We both had the pick two. I had a cold sandwich but will go back to a hot panini next time. Their soups are always great.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a bagel and a drink. Was served a bagel that was hard as a rock -I could bang it loudly on the plate. Almost like it had been left out for days. Cashier was also not familiar with the menu or if gluten free items were available and was not willing to go ask for help. Can't say I'll be back.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Last visited January 29. Enjoyed having a meal while doing crossword puzzles. Pastries are good but not great. They seem baked more for shelf-life than consumption. Hard to cut with the plastic knife & fork they provide. Atmosphere is generally conducive to work & thought, but music often too loud and not well chosen. A better selection of quiet, upscale music would help. Staff is friendly and helpful, but have to be often reminded to replenish the empty coffee dispensers. The automated order stations recently installed are a useful addition. They are a great help during peak periods.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Pastries a bit hard and crusty; did not seem fresh. Difficult to cut with the small plastic knife & fork. Also, music not very pleasing. Soup and sandwich meal very pleasing.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Stopped to grab a quick bite on our way thru Kentucky to Tennessee. This was my very first visit to a Panera Bread. My travel companions have been before to a location in New York State , and recommended stopping here. Certainly very, very good. The squash soup was the best squash soup I have ever had!