“Good steak”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We all ordered Ribeye's they were cooked and seasoned perfectly. The Ceasar salad was excellent. The loaded baked potato and sweet potato were very good to. Service was good too.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. Reasonably priced. Was next door to our hotel. Staff was great. Food was good. Dad had the bbq pork ribs and I had the grilled pork chop. Both were awesome. Make sure to look at the drawing of country singers on the wall and see how many you can recognize.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

My wife and I visited Texas Roadhouse around 8:30pm on Monday, August 27th. Meeting up with an Army buddy that I have not seen since 1981. It was quite busy at that time, but our server was great. We were well taken care of from start to finish. Not even rushed when we were done with our meals and just visiting. I had the 11oz Sirloin Steak, smothered in mushrooms. Baked potato and side salad for sides. The steak was delicious. Done to my liking. We had a great visit. It was well worth the time and money.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for an early dinner, so keep in mind it was not busy. She ordered a chicken tender salad and I ordered chicken tenders. I asked for lemon in my tea and didnt get. I asked for bacon bits on my salad and didnt get. I asked for lemon again and did not receive any. The tenders were not hot and fresh; they were room temperature. The grease also tasted old. We were not impressed by any means. Very disappointed.

1  Thank Sailor-man74
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Nicely varied menu and the food was good. In spite of being very busy with waiting lines, service was fast and accurate. We had one item served incorrectly but it caused no problem and was quickly corrected. We had a good dining experience and will eat here again. It's easy to see why they're so busy here.