“Great meal for a special dinner”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #52 of 142 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 30 March 2016

My wife and I went to Longhorn to celebrate a birthday. We went Sunday evening so it was not crowded. Our server was very courteous and we started with a calamari appetizer which was delicious. The calamari was fried perfectly and in a nice sweet but tangy chili sauce. The portion size also was larger than most appetizers. My wife had the prime rib and I tried the flat iron steak. My wife loved her prime and commented it was one of the best in the area. I know the flat iron steak is not the best cut of meat, but mine was cooked just right and was tender and had a very good flavor. It may have cost a little more than the other local steakhouses, but we found the meal and atmosphere of the restaurant worth it. We both agreed we should return to Longhorn soon and eat there more often.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

We wanted a nice meal, but it is not what we got. The staff walks right by the table, no one stopped to see if you need anything. The food comes out and it is over cooked, the server does no seam to care. Ask for the manager he walked by 3 times and never stopped.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Longhorns is my favorite place to eat in town. The steaks are always cook the way I like them and are always tender. Nothing worse than have to fight with a steak to eat it. Longhorns is a place you could dress up for or wear nice shorts and a polo. Dressings for salads are also very good. Servers have been friendly and have done a good job with refills.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

My husband took me here after being on the other side of the country for a month for training and this was our first date when I got back. The female who served us was an absolute charm. The prices are high BUT... we expected it and we've been to other restaurants in Elizabethtown that are chain like and the same prices and never really satisfied with much around here and definitely do not feel we get what we pay for. That was not the case here. We were very happy here. Will be back when we are looking for a steakhouse. And out of all the area steakhouses this is the one that we will recommend!

Reviewed 5 February 2016

4 people were seated quickly. Drinks brought quickly and orders taken. Food brought in a reasonable time. Ground beef was brought barely cooked, salads were okay with dressing being light to none. Would choose food more carefully if I go back.