“A Great fast choice”
Review of Woo Hoo

Woo Hoo
Ranked #28 of 140 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Greek fast food is brilliant. Healthy tasty and different. Woo Hoo delivers just that.The service was friendly and the facilities clean and well kept. I will be going again.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

This is a local restaurant that you will want to check out during your stay in Etown! The food is fantastic--amazing gyros and hummus! The service is even better--and quick!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful customer service! They all treat you like family and the food is so fresh and good! I love the variety and healthy options. Their attention to detail shows in all the food they make.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

So it's a silly name and it's in an old gas station, plus it's a Greek restaurant in KY.... you need to have faith just to try this place. It will be worth your effort! The inside is surprisingly cute and the staff member was so friendly. My big-appetite-husband got the big gyro burger and fries. It's was a nice amount of food for the price and the fries were addictive. He likes the burger a lot. I got the gyro with a side salad (greek without the weird stuff). I prefer my gyro with more sauce but it was still pretty good. The salad dressing was delicious. I finished my meal with the dessert pita ("happy bread?"). That was yummers too!! You don't "bus" your own table and the staff were kind & quick so just go ahead and give them a good tip when you order.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Found this place accidentally during lunch and glad I did. I have eaten here with my family a couple of times. My kids like their chicken tenders and fries while my wife and I enjoy the Gyro. The portions are excellent and the price is reasonable. I like the Elizabethtown location but parking can be an issue if they are busy. The Radcliff location has better parking but I like the atmosphere on Elizabethtown better. Food at both locations are good and I really enjoy the change from the traditional fast food joints.