Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
US$64
SAVE US$28
Lol.travelUS$78
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

First off I work midnight's while on location here in Danville. Motel was load with live in owners family making so much noise during the day I was unable to sleep. Motel had no cares to give when I brought it to there attention. The fact that I'm unable to sleep due to the loudness of this rude family I suggest no one every stay here...

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

The bathroom door was busted there was a big hole in the sink, we had construction workers coming in and out all day they even woke us up to come in no one wore a mask. The phone didn’t work and there’s no elevator we complained but there was nothing they could do they said. The bathtub was dirty and the carpet left my feet solid black. They charged my credit card for 2 nights and I only paid for one. They charged my friend 4 nights instead of 2 nights. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL IT WAS THE WORSE ONE I HAVE EVER STAYED AT.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2020

There was a mouse in our room running on top of the microwave and the stand that the TV was on. We had to put all of our food away. There was a big hole in the wall where the mouse was coming from. There was also a hole in the shower we had to plug with a washcloth. We called the front desk to report the mouse and they said what do you want us to do about it. Someone did finally come to our room and plugged the hole with 2 large towels because that is how bit the hole in the wall was. The front desk clerk stood right outside of the front door smoking so anyone coming or going had to walk right thru her smoke. The back door would not even go shut all the way, so so much for security. This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The bill we received and the actual amount billed on our credit card was not the same. They charged way more than the paper receipt that we were given so check your charges if you do stay here.

Room tip: Don't stay here.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 5 February 2020

Great Rooms, Friendly Staff, delicious hot breakfast, I love Danville and the Super 8 is really nice. For business or pleasure I recommend this hotel. Close to restaurants and shopping. Danville is one of my favorite places to visit.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 October 2019

I booked a vacation for myself, my girlfriend, her daughter and two dog. I called the actual location to make the reservation two month in advance. I told them that I needed two rooms, a single and a double on the first floor. Both rooms needed to be on the first floor so that me the handicapped and blind person would have help moving and getting around. When I got there the rooms were upstairs and not handicapped accessable. They did change the single room not the double that I actually needed to the first floor but my help was uptairs where she couldn't really help us if we needed it. The staff acted as if it was my fault that they changed the reservation without my knowledge. The lack of care that was given to us was pathetic. The next time I visit family in Danville we will stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: October 2019