Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
US$66
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2019

I booked a vacation for myself, my girlfriend, her daughter and two dog. I called the actual location to make the reservation two month in advance. I told them that I needed two rooms, a single and a double on the first floor. Both rooms needed to be on the first floor so that me the handicapped and blind person would have help moving and getting around. When I got there the rooms were upstairs and not handicapped accessable. They did change the single room not the double that I actually needed to the first floor but my help was uptairs where she couldn't really help us if we needed it. The staff acted as if it was my fault that they changed the reservation without my knowledge. The lack of care that was given to us was pathetic. The next time I visit family in Danville we will stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 4 September 2019

The staff are really friendly, however the smoke smell is strong in the hallways, and we had a smoke crawl room. Danville is a quant cool small town, we visited family there and we’ll be back however we may consider other motels.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 2 July 2019

O I promise you do not want to stay in this place it's sickening, it was so gross and stunk so bad and the employees did not care on bit! The room had pee in the carpet and ticks on the walls and roaches big time.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 26 June 2019

Very friendly staff and nice hot breakfast. Room was clean as well as lobby. Bed comfortable. Did have a musty smell, and satellite TV continually lost signal. So no TV. Several guest had dogs, so maybe this contributed to the odor. Our hanging clothes were damp, so think they need a dehumidifier. For a budget hotel, this was a good one. Didn't pay for "the Ritz", so my expectations were met.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank crystalady
Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

Sounded fine on line and priced low should have been the clue. The bed was like rocks covered with a sheet. Muskie smell. The worst thing was it is a place for day workers. At night they all come back from working or whatever and we did not feel safe there. One night the room above us keep us up all night. I should have complained but thought it would do no good. I did get our room changed next day and the upstairs room was like being in a different hotel. The bed was fine and room quite, finally. The breakfast offered was ok. Have stayed in better Wyndhams

Date of stay: April 2019